well you guys are probably tired of seeing ipod threads but i couldnt find the official thread. i just used nero to burn a movie on to my computer and it burned all of the different chapters separately so there not in one link or whatever. how do i burn a movie and save it onto computer and put the entire movie in one link thing. once i figure that out i should be able to use mediacell video converter to put it on my ipod
Quote by Yamaha5638
well you guys are probably tired of seeing ipod threads but i couldnt find the official thread. i just used nero to burn a movie on to my computer and it burned all of the different chapters separately so there not in one link or whatever. how do i burn a movie and save it onto computer and put the entire movie in one link thing. once i figure that out i should be able to use mediacell video converter to put it on my ipod

....Why the heck did you title this iPod Video question? Your question has little to do with that.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

convert it into mpeg then use windows movie maker to paste the pieces then convert it to ipod mp4
Quote by Yamaha5638

Just use torrents to download the movie.