Right so I read this book maybe in 2004? It's been a long time, but a friend of mine actually suggested it to me the other day, and I thought it was funny because well he's not a big fan of reading.

So i dunno, I read it again last week, and I was reminded of how truly awesome it is.

It was well-written.

I think that once I'm done with film-school I'm gonna buy the rights to it and adapt into film. That'd be fun.

So has anyone else read it? Everyone I know that has read it loved it. Never met anyone that didn't.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I read it about 2 years ago. Its damn good. Emoish to the max, but still damn good.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
who's it by?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Quote by FlamingYouth
who's it by?

stephen chobsky?

not sure i spelt his last name right.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by PatchworkMan
I'd say getting your face on Rolling Stone is a perk.

it was an alright book, I've read better but I remember thinking it was quite enjoyable when I was reading it. Who the hell is he writing to the whole time?

I liked the party scene where he felt awkward. Very good.
Quote by x_thurston_x
stephen chobsky?

not sure i spelt his last name right.

Close, Chbosky.

I've read the book a couple times. First time I read it I didn't understand what happened at the end, but then I read through again and paid some attention to the ending. Very good book.
I loved it....
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
I found it trite, predictable, and lame. It also glorifies a lifestyle that is disrespectful towards authority... which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I don't find it extremely commendable either.

It was alright, but i'd not read it again.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr