As I'm am POSITIVE there is no Dead Horse thread, I made one. Imagine putting Slayer and Nirvana in a blender and ya might get Dead Horse. I'm not sure how to do links, 'cuz I'm retarded with computers, but they have a MySpace page made by a fan and if you're reading this you should check 'em out. Report back here and let me know what ya thought...
I would've checked them out if you didn't mention those two bands.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
^ you shold check 'em out anyway. It's kinda like "fun punky death/thrash metal from Texas" They're heavy and mean, but hilariously goofy too... they're worth the time. Oh, you should also realize their last albyum was '91, so it's not like some stupid new crap.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
im sorry darkstar, are you implying something about slayer?

They've been playing the same old recycled stuff for years and years. South of Heaven is aces though.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
... well at least u have to admit seasons in the abyss was really good... after that they sorta went downhill... God hates us all had some good stuff on it.. as well as christ illusion

UltimateEdit: ironicaly, kerry states south of heaven is his least fav slayer album.. and its like one of their best
I listened to a couple of songs. They're decent.

Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
UltimateEdit: ironicaly, kerry states south of heaven is his least fav slayer album.. and its like one of their best

I know. The title track is like pwnz0rzsz.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
have you ever seen slayer live thoe?

i think that they really shine when they play live.. even thoe they dont move around much on stage.. they have alot of presence and the crowd goes nuts at a slayer show.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
have you ever seen slayer live thoe?

i think that they really shine when they play live.. even thoe they dont move around much on stage.. they have alot of presence and the crowd goes nuts at a slayer show.

Yea, I know what you mean. Slayer is one of those bands to me where you can't help but like a couple of their albums, but you don't hold them in the highest regard, musically. If I ever get a chance, I'll definitely go to a live show of theirs.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
yeah man, them live is unlike anything you will ever see at a concert

and aparently theres talk of an ending to slayer in the near future.. gotta see them quick before they go the way of old yeller

and man we totaly hijacked this thread
That's how we do it.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
yeah, I just came back to see what happened here while I was gone and it's all Slayer talk... not that I mind too much, but still...
I like Deadhorse Express better haha
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.