Hey, I've got a set of Fender Noiseless Strat Pickups loaded on an aged strat pickguard. This set is all wired up and ready to go, you just need to solder it to your strat's input jack, and ground it. I took these pickups out of my Fender 60th anniversary strat, so the soldering job is a professional job. I'm looking for around $120, obo. I will accept trades for a good set of high gain humbuckers. No no-name pickups, or the "amazzzing swe3t awssumm soUndin" pickups from your ibanez, I'm looking for Dimarzios, Duncans, Gibsons, Bill Lawrence, SwinesHead, some of CorduroyEW's pickups, etc. Will post pictures if needed.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Vintage Noiseless. I thought I had put that in the title, but I geuss I didn't
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Anyone? These are some sweet pickups.
I would love these pickups... but all i can trade right now is my les paul 100... i'm short on cash as well... or maybe even the pikcups off my LTD...
Gonna have to pass on the lp, and no to the ltd pickups too. I would like to sell preferably.
Price dropped to 110 shipped! obo
Bump, $100 shipped.
Sorry, trades only for pickup sets.
Not shipped. 90+ shipping sure though. Or we could just call it $100 shipped. pretty firm on the current price