Page 1 of 3
i need some advice of how to get through school.
tomorrow, im gonna be looking forward to tomorrow night, and the day is gonna go by sooooo slow.
so what do you guys do to make your day go fast and unbore yourself?
Schoolwork.

masturbate.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
that depends... what kind of school do you go to and do you have an open campus? tomorow me and my friends are gonna buy a whole roasted chicken and mashed potatoes and somthing else for an epic feast for lunch... and besides that my classes are only 50 minutes. they go buy pretty fast...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by killedbyaspork
that depends... what kind of school do you go to and do you have an open campus? tomorow me and my friends are gonna buy a whole roasted chicken and mashed potatoes and somthing else for an epic feast for lunch... and besides that my classes are only 50 minutes. they go buy pretty fast...

mine are an hour and a half
Quote by killedbyaspork

Dude thats an awesome idea. Blows my Taco Bell runs out of the water
Quote by i am very bored
c'mon guys. serious answers here.

I was serious.
Sleep. Time flies when you sleep. That is, don't get caught.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
lawls......log on to ug..........actually i find if you sit beside a cute girl just filrt with her the entire time......theres a reason were giving you idiotic answers beucase this has been a age old question
Think about life.

What would you do right now if you were invisible

If you could get with any girl in the class right now, who would it be

Get all your stuff done so you dont have any to do once you get home

Space out
I sleep in lecture.

Sometimes, if a hot girl is sitting next to me, I ask her for a blowjob.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
To the TS - do you have an open campus? If so, you should have no problem

No, i am in high school.
Quote by captainjackass
Think about life.

Space out

i like your answer the best
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
Dude thats an awesome idea. Blows my Taco Bell runs out of the water

ya, safeway is like 1 block from my school. tis awesome we go everyday and have close to 2 hours for lunch... tis awesome.... and half of that is with hardly anyone out... more then half the school has class for half of it
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Plan for when you get home. I suggest doing schoolwork, but if you just can't concentrate, think about time slowed down even more than it seems. Concentrate fully on how slow time is going, and convince yourself it takes twice as long for a minute to go by as usual.

Trust me - try it.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."
I drink.

Seriously.
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Sleep or think of your favorite song in your head.

Or, if you have hot teachers like I do, just stare at them for awhile. The best thing to do is talk to people though.
Quote by Chikitty_China
drugs...

YES +1

your day wont even seem like a day at school if you be trippin on acid!!
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Quote by Ryugin
Plan for when you get home. I suggest doing schoolwork, but if you just can't concentrate, think about time slowed down even more than it seems. Concentrate fully on how slow time is going, and convince yourself it takes twice as long for a minute to go by as usual.

Trust me - try it.

i like yours to
Quote by captainjackass
I_am_very_bored, did you just make an account here? it says you joined Oct. 07, and your name fits this thread pretty well...

lol no. ive been here for a month.
the mp3 player is my lifeline

play games on my laptop (if my class alows it.. and for the most part my classes allow it)

stick a longish rounded object under your shirt (like near the crotch area) and sit back.. the results are hilarious

if u wanna get even more hilarious results... stick a smallish rounded object there and watch the results (battery perhaps)
Quote by killedbyaspork
ya, safeway is like 1 block from my school. tis awesome we go everyday and have close to 2 hours for lunch... tis awesome.... and half of that is with hardly anyone out... more then half the school has class for half of it
2 hours of lunch?! Wow, I get like 20 minutes.
Quote by i am very bored
lol no. ive been here for a month.

No you havent you just registered today.
I can't really do anything, because if I miss 5 minutes of class, I won't understand the rest of the lesson. (Well math anyways)
Quote by panterarocker
No you havent you just registered today.

yes, but ive been on UG for a month. i only made an account today.
Quote by captainjackass
Think about life.

Space out

lol. I do that all the time. I always think to myself... so, if I could go out with any girl in the class who would it be?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by i am very bored
college?

yeah i go to uni
you mean the two hours a day with fridays and mondays plus weekends off?
nah i have a good enough attention span.

i spend most of my time, wiiing, interneting, playing bass, reading or drinking.
oh and sometimes i like to break out into singing the chorus of rock you like a hurricane in the middle of class.. with a falsetto vocal here and there

\m/ SCORPIONS \m/
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
the mp3 player is my lifeline

play games on my laptop (if my class alows it.. and for the most part my classes allow it)

stick a longish rounded object under your shirt (like near the crotch area) and sit back.. the results are hilarious

if u wanna get even more hilarious results... stick a smallish rounded object there and watch the results (battery perhaps)

Mp3 players aren't allowed in my school in class, it sucks.
Quote by Draken
yeah i go to uni
you mean the two hours a day with fridays and mondays plus weekends off?
nah i have a good enough attention span.

i spend most of my time, wiiing, interneting, playing bass, reading or drinking.

dude i would kill someone just to have your life.
draw a lot.
be a dick all day (that's really fun) random F|_|ck you's and yelling at people.
talk to people you don't know
get friends
masturbate
I plays guitars.
Page 1 of 3