I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't get a great welcome on UG due to the nature of the song, but its one of the only modern pop songs I like...

Performed entirely live, unedited except for alittle reverb. Its on my UG profile. I normally don't sing, so please judge easy on the notes I miss.

Hope you like it! =)
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Nice guitar work, great

But as for the singing, it would sound better if you sung it an octave up. You can hit low notes well though!
Quote by 7daycrisis
Nice guitar work, great

But as for the singing, it would sound better if you sung it an octave up. You can hit low notes well though!

Thank you =)

My voice is fairly unsteady up high. I need to refine it more.
-Jim Morrison
yeah i agree with 7day, you just gotta keep practicing for say half hour/hour periods with your higher range, you'll be astounded how much you can extend your 'comfort zone'.
I liked this song when it first came out, good guitar but voice is bit too deep. But hey not everyone has a high voice, and its certainly in tune, so good job !
Quote by Eddie's'Waitor
I liked this song when it first came out, good guitar but voice is bit too deep. But hey not everyone has a high voice, and its certainly in tune, so good job !

Thanks alot! =D
-Jim Morrison
I left you a comment and rating on your profile. You mind taking a look at mine and doing the same, it's Terry's Song in my profile. Thanks.
LISTEN:
A Myspace introduction to:

LEARN:
It's not always rainbows and butterflies,
It's compromise that moves us along. -- Maroon 5
Your voice is unique, but in a good way. However, I don't think it really suits this song. I read where you said it sounds unsteady in the next octave, to fix this practice breathing and support. Try to project and not sing under your voice (you'll be surprised how much better you sound.) The guitar sounds pretty good, I didn't find too many flaws with it.
Quote by aksuperstar
I left you a comment and rating on your profile. You mind taking a look at mine and doing the same, it's Terry's Song in my profile. Thanks.

Yeah sure. I have no problem returning my 2-star rating...

O.O
-Jim Morrison
That was pretty good, I love that song, but I do agree with the other guys, it would sound allot better if you sung it in a higher voice, but it was still pretty good.