So I live in the san francisco bay area, and we just had a pretty hefty earthquake (5.x)

it lasted for a few seconds

it was really weird, I thought something in big in the house had fallen, but the house kept shaking.

and i just sat here with a dumb expression on my face

:P

anyone else feel it?
My sister just IMed me asking if I felt it, and I didn't. Maybe the aftershocks didn't reach Davis yet, but that's unlikely. Could I have not paid attention so much that I completely ignored it?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Wow, Fire, Earthquakes.
Add a plauge, and the God will officially hate California.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Thank fuck it wasn't the big one that will someday kill us all.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
God has abandoned us.....

Anyway I live in Napa and I didnt feel a thing or here anything
That was the longest earthquake I have ever felt.

Quote by Altered_Carbon
Thank fuck it wasn't the big one that will someday kill us all.

Lol, I was hoping it wouldn't turn out to be something major, cause I still have to finish my stupid essay for English.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
5.6 earthquake
pretty strong and lasted for longer than it usually does
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
I felt it over here in Stockton, thank god my AC30 didn't fall off its cab. It just felt like a whump but it didn't do any damage to anything in the house. Hopefully this earthquake doesn't shake any of our levees down
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
lol I was playing CS and the whole room was shaking and then I was like..."what..." and then I continued playing cs and I got off 5 minutes later and turned on the tv

idk, my bff tyra banks.
I felt it here in Fremont which is pretty close to where the earthquake was. It scared the **** out of my cats. One of them is still under my bed.

Kind of funny how we all knew to come check out UG to see if anyone posted anything about it, huh?
The earthquake felt pretty weak over here. The house just shook once and it was over. This is the second earthquake I've felt in my life though.
I'm in Santa Cruz and it was a decent shake here. I was sitting at my comp and the monitor started shaking. At first I thought I was just seeing things because i've been staring at a screen for like 5 hours, haha. Not too bad, nothing even fell over in my house.
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
my friend thought it was my other friend jumping up and down

Quote by whiplash99
I felt it here in Fremont which is pretty close to where the earthquake was. It scared the **** out of my cats. One of them is still under my bed.

Kind of funny how we all knew to come check out UG to see if anyone posted anything about it, huh?

AWESOME, i live in Fremont too