I'm just selling this because I want to fund another guitar purchase. Nothing wrong with it other than a small chip in the finish on each of the horns. You wouldn't notice it when playing.

All the hardware has been upgraded from the stock chrome.
Upgrades:
-Black Gotoh Tuners
-Black Pickups (unknown brand, very chunky)
-Black Knobs
-Black TOM Roller Bridge)

White DiMarzio Cliplock strap.

New ones sell for $300 along with shipping, if you can deal with a few tiny blems then you wouldn't mind this guitar.

I'm only looking for $260 and I'll ship it to you in a foam fortress of sorts. Price is negotiable if you'd like to haggle.

If you need further information, just post a reply and I'll answer promptly.

Here's a pic:

Size comparison to other guitars:

Not too interested in trades but post your offers anyway!
Ibanez MTM2 (DiMarzio X2N/Paf Pro)
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
that is one sick ass ibanez xiphos.. nice
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Death-Speak
How is the action on it?

the actions fairly low, not microscopic low, but definately not high at all.
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
sure, if you add 300 US for shipping.
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
Quote by maxdgad
sure, if you add 300 US for shipping.

Ridiculous. Its 100 dollars MAX for shipping via USPS. And thats with just basses. Guitars would be lighter.

I have never been charged more then 100 bux to get something sent from the US to the UK.
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
hows it play? I dont think im interested personally, but my friend might be..
Quote by Asomodai
Ridiculous. Its 100 dollars MAX for shipping via USPS. And thats with just basses. Guitars would be lighter.

I have never been charged more then 100 bux to get something sent from the US to the UK.

I was joking about that, I've never shipped a guitar to the UK so I wouldn't be able to judge upon that. I'm sure rondo ships to the UK so the price would probably be cheaper to buy new from them if you want on in the UK.

[quote="Slushe. hows it play? I dont think im interested personally, but my friend might be..[/QUOTE"]

it plays very nicely. The uniform profile neck makes it feel about the same no matter where on the neck you're playing from..I'd say maybe a C or a U shape? but not really thick. I'm just used to playing my ibanez necks.
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
interested in a trade for the Ibanez in my sig? as long as you pay for shipping and give me a hardcase
my Ibanez is $450 new and has 1 small cosmetic problem where i chipped it with a screwdriver, but it's still paint finished, so it's not really noticeable.
and the left strap button is loose because of a bad placement of a screw (not my fault )

im getting new nut blocks, and getting it pro-set up soon, comes with strap if you're interested.

edit:

omg nevermind, agathis body FTL
Last edited by MrDURPEEDURP at Nov 5, 2007,
Well here goes a stab in the dark - how about a trade for a psp system, 1 gig memory card, one game. Otherwise, my haggle price is 200. I'm very interested though, so let me know.
sounds good but do ya have any creds for deals on this forum or at least other domains?

*the 200 offer that is
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
Last edited by maxdgad at Feb 23, 2008,
Awesome. I sent you a private message. Let me know if you don't receive it.