Ok used to play songs from bands like Dream Theater,Symophony X,Megadeth,Opeth and stuff.Also i would write songs in that style.

Now lately all i been listining to is simple music like Disturbed,Creed,CKY and stuff.
And its what i really like writing in this style of music,but i know that i can write more complex things,and also i listing to more complex music. Its just more satisfying to me to write in this style at the moment.

Now people i used to jam with all calling me a sell out and ****,but am i really.
What do u think UG i should do,stick to what i like at the moment or do the more complex things i know i can do..
Play what you like to play. Write what you want to write. Fuck anyone who calls you a sellout for liking a certain style.
My opinion anyways.
"sell out"
i think they need to look up the [urban]definition of that
nah man do what you like to do,
You are now blinking manually
i think if you were really good enough to play the tougher DT material, youd be past the point of asking UGers if its "okay" to play simpler music, hahaha....
If you play what others want you to play instead of playing what makes you feel good, you are losing out. Play what you want man!
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by crzywhiteboy

Now people i used to jam with all calling me a sell out and ****,but am i really.
What do u think UG i should do,stick to what i like at the moment or do the more complex things i know i can do..

Have you made any money from playing simpler music?

Then you're not a ****ing sellout. You might point that out to your friends. Or make fun of them for not being able to read. Because they probably can't.

Play what you want.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
if you were playing to make others happy and betray what you want to be playing THEN youd be a sellout.
maybe its just a phase im going threw but for now i just like keeping it simple..
I got get a portable urban dictionary
Quote by srv2112
Play what you like to play. Write what you want to write. Fuck anyone who calls you a sellout for liking a certain style.
My opinion anyways.

+ 5,000,000,000
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Mix it up, play what you enjoy, but add in that extra element of complexity and you'll get an awesome sound. Writing songs is better when you know your making something completly different
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!