OK, so being an ignorant American, my British professor is testing us on European countries and capitals. I have them all in my head, but some are confusing, and knowing the first letter helps so I'm asking for some mnemonics to help me; ie: making a sentence out of the first letters of some Eastern European capitals. (like "MY Very Excited Mother..." for the planets)
The Balkans and above are killing me, so here are the capitals in the order I'd like them:
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Zagreb, Croatia
Sarajevo, Bosnia/ Herz.
Belgrade, Serbia/Monte.
Tirana, Albania
Skopje, FYROM (Macedonia)
Sofia, Bulgaria
Bucharest, Romania
Chisinau, Moldova

Turkey and Greece I know, and everything north I have, for the most part (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will take a bit more studying), but these few I keep mixing up. So if a few memorable mnemonics are posted before 8 EST tomorrow (thats about 6 hours) I'd love the Pit forever. Memorable does indeed include sick, perverted things
And if someone tells me to make one on my own, I will e-kill them. I just wrote a prospectus citing 7 books I haven't yet read, and it's 2:20 in the morning.

and thanks in advance

Edit- also, if there was a companion mnemonic comprised of the countries in order, that would be all sorts of awesome too. (Bosnia and Serbia can be one letter each)
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Last edited by crazynickman at Oct 31, 2007,
I never bump, but goddammit ::BUMP:: I need help, people.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
Led Zeppelin Stole Blues Tunes Sometimes So Bonham Could ... (drink? whatever you want to have Bonham do)
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
1) Ljubljana, Slovenia
2) Zagreb, Croatia
3) Sarajevo, Bosnia/ Herz.
4) Belgrade, Serbia/Monte.
5) Tirana, Albania
6) Skopje, FYROM (Macedonia)
7) Sofia, Bulgaria
8) Bucharest, Romania
9) Chisinau, Moldova

1) Lying Jews use jack (the) Janitor all night anytime- slowly in nia
2) Zack always grabs really astounding balls- Croaking tomorrow in ass
3) Save a rainbow always, Jehovah experiences voluntary outbursts- Boss-man never imitates assholes
4) Be ever lax granted Reno always does ecstasy- Sorry Ebola ruined babies instant action

I'll do more if you tell me you didn't want to yell at me for wasting your time...which you probably will
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Zagreb, Croatia
Sarajevo, Bosnia/ Herz.
Belgrade, Serbia/Monte.
Tirana, Albania
Skopje, FYROM (Macedonia)
Sofia, Bulgaria
Bucharest, Romania
Chisinau, Moldova

LipStick Zebras Chew Snacks Back Home But See, Mom Totally Asked Skippy For Skimpy Bras Because Roger Can't Masticate.
Lucky Stoners Smoke Bowls To See Some Blue Creatures

aint that bad...
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Stupid
Tuna
Underwear
Drowned
Yesterday

^That acronym will serve you much better in the future.
Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.
^I did study, otherwise I wouldn't know these capitals. I was just asking for extra help. Next time you need help, I hope someone turns you down.

As for everyone else, thanks. Apparently when I woke up this morning they all stayed, so I guess studying does work ( ). Now Imma go ace this test.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~