Heyo fellow UG users. Today I stumbled onto a site that give you money to view ads and do surveys. Its pretty easy, you get from 50cents to even 40$ for a survey and its only 3-5 min of time. The instructions and rules are on the site, heres the link to get you started http://cashcrate.com/384038 . I racked up 127$ today =), put it into some guitar gear! You do NOT pay a single cent, just do the surveys quickly, close it after ur done, DONT sign up for those programs on there, and submit, whola, you get credited.

Thanks - Simon
Rock On!
Last edited by SimonLeung at Oct 31, 2007,
"rock on" lol.......
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
no... its not a scam... im serious, just try it out -_-. Just thought itll be a cool thing for people out there like me. A student with no income and in need of some cash to get some gear =)
Quote by Steve The Plank
It's just the way you said - Sounded like you were fresh out of Nigeria.

you dont get rich off of this site, just some extra cash. dont no why ppl think its a scam. oh well
Quote by Steve The Plank
And you supposedly get more money from the more people that click on the link you gave us, 'cause it's a referral?

20% of 50 cents? lol, you get a referral link too, you can give it to friends and you get 20%. The 40$ payout surveys, you gotta pay, im just telling you guys whats on the site, i only did the 100% free survey ones, which the payout is around 50 cents.
What's your myspace?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
you will be happy to know I went to cashcrate without using your referall
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by punk_metal2007
you will be happy to know I went to cashcrate without using your referall

well, you dont have to diss me that way. But have fun making a few bucks anyways!
should i click it
and will i actually get money??
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
Hahahah That Dude Is Going To Cash In On Us Read There Rules He Gets Like 10% Of What We Get From It And An Extra 20% On That
Quote by stuartstratford
how do you get payd i aint handing out my digits bugger that
sounds all well and good but is it safe people

they send a check
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER