What do you guys think of this show?

Anyone else think they get the dumbest people in Australia to be contestants?
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
We get Are You Smarter Than A 10 Year Old on Sky.
Since it's presented by Noel Edmonds, I refuse to watch it.
In the UK there's the same programme "Are You Smarter Than A 10yr Old" And yo're right, the contestants are Thick.
its garbage.. and the payoff is way too big for 10 ridiculously simple questions PLUS they pretty much get 3 freebies with the copy, cheat, and ..whatever the other lifeline is called.
Here (Belgium) we've got that show too, and it actually has got about no viewers, I watched it once, and I couldn't watch over 5 minutes of that horrible, horrible show
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

yeh, retards abound. the kids are smart though. compared to the contestants anyway. As if they're gunna pick smart people to play the show, they dont wanna give away $500K lol
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
I've never even watched it, yet even the ads and its name manages to piss me off
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
yeah they pick stupid people but a few weeks ago they had a primary school teacher on there, and they didnt win the 500K, so the questions are worded differently to what they are to the kids in school. and the kids are like, super genius. one of the kids plays violin, have u ever seen a dumb kid play violin?
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
Our's is amazing for the sole fact that Jeff Foxworthy hosts it.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
we got the show too. personally I think it's very degrading towards the kids involved in this.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
yes the people they get are really stupid. I'd say most people would be able to get 90% of questions that they have on the show
Dumb people = good tv

It's true, watch any current affairs. Or Big Brother. Or.. I dunno.. I could cite many shows.

Chaser's ftw.
i think there was some chick that got like $200k...she was school dux and she was hot with big tits....yeh..
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by bearded_monkey
+1

I HATE Noel Edmonds.

I especially hate him on "This box or this box?"
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

None of this faff is as good as 'Challenge Ant' used to be on SMTV.
"Is it an ambulance? Is he Philip Larkin? So much power in so few words."
~The Observer

"A transcendant terrestris, a timeless behemoth, trapped like Sisyphus in the cyclical burden of his own genius."
~The Sun

"His a cant."
~The Independent
Here in the U.S. the show sucks, Jeff Foxworthy only tells little kid jokes(Go figure).

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac