Okay, well I bought this package off of eBay for $72 AU ($111 inc. Postage and Handling).

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-BROWN-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-w-7-BONUS-E30BR-S-AMP_W0QQitemZ260174943071QQihZ016QQcategoryZ33034QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

That is the link to the item I am buying. Now what I'd like to know is, is the quality of the package (guitar, amp, bag etc.) any good? And did I waste my $72? Will I be able to play with good sound? Is it a good starters pack?

Thanks,
Newtoguitar
Guitars:
-Marquez MD-200 Cutaway Steel String Acoustic
-Some cheap electric guitar
ick, its ok for a starter package, but in a few months you will want something better
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
ick? So why would I need something better? Will the music be of bad quality?
Guitars:
Dude for home practice I think it is fine!!! Thats all you need starting out. The reason i say ick is because eventually you will want to join a band or start searching for that tone!

Its a great deal for 72!! But I imagine the quality wont be great. As you start advancing though you will notice what your guitar sounds like compared to others. Its natural, my first guitar was an Ibanez Sa160, I still use it. its awesome Ive upgraded my amp and my guitar because with all things the more money you spend the better it sounds haha!
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
Well it's a starter guitar, it'll sound fine for you now, but as you advance you will notice that it actually sounds like crap But everyone starts of with a guitar like that, I did too.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Lol, coca you made me laugh, then think to myself, "stupid noobies and their guitars - think they're awesome". But anyway, do you guys think that 30W amp is any good?
Guitars:
i started out on the kmart $50aus acoustic guitar, then cheap ebay electric guitar and amp

its only natural to grow out of gear and upgrade, its like buying pants

eventually we all need to change
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Well you dont NEED to, but you would want to... As you get better, you want more and more out of your guitar, you'll realise that the tone is not nearly as good as other guitars, there would probably be cases where the neck becomes a problem, the electronics on the guitar is falling apart and so and so...(not saying this WILL happen to you)
But for the purpose of learning to play i think you should be ok...
So $72 for all the stuff like picks (which are very cheap of course), bag, guitar, amp, tuner, bag, leads etc. is good?
Guitars:
Quote by Newtoguitar
So $72 for all the stuff like picks (which are very cheap of course), bag, guitar, amp, tuner, bag, leads etc. is good?

Thats the cheapest thing ever man good deal lol.
If you went to a shop the cheapest starter pack you would find would be around $200, you will want to upgrade as your playing progresses but that would happen no matter what you had i guess.
Quote by dsubstanceuk
My first guitar was a cheap classical. XD.

Yes it's a good deal. Now get practising!

I wish! I gotta wait till it comes in, till then, i will be pulling my pud till it comes. I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!!!

Thankyou guys for all your help. I will love and masturbate over you forever!

EDIT: Does anyone know what the AMP+Guitar is called?
Guitars:
I won't if you tell me what the guitar and amp are called.
Guitars: