My bands (Paper Dreams) cover of our second favorite Oasis song can be found at www.myspace.com/paperdreamslivemusic or www.purevolume.com/paperdreams or on my profile here at UG.

Please let me know what you think, thanks very much,

Dan
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
hehe I might've know someone would ask....personally my fav has to be 'Don't Look Back In Anger'........
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro

Quote by Zeppo
Quote by estranged_2003
what is your first favorite Oasis song?

Although Cigarettes And Alc comes pretty close.....gotta love the nice distortion bit at the beggining....real rock n roll!!!!.....but I'm not sure I did Live Forever which is close to being the best, the justice that it deserved........
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro

Quote by Zeppo
This is pretty good for what it is. Good guitar work, and the vocals are decent. Nice job.

I think this sounds much better as a full band though. If you ever get a chance you guys should give it a try. Also, the falsetto "live forever" part sounds pretty cool if you can pull it off. It's not really that hard, just give it a shot if you're ever playing around. Finally, at the end of the chorus during the "live forever" part, I think it's supposed to be an Fmaj7 (x33210) instead of the usual C-D.

But again, great job, keep playing!
Quote by shortyafter
This is pretty good for what it is. Good guitar work, and the vocals are decent. Nice job.

I think this sounds much better as a full band though. If you ever get a chance you guys should give it a try. Also, the falsetto "live forever" part sounds pretty cool if you can pull it off. It's not really that hard, just give it a shot if you're ever playing around. Finally, at the end of the chorus during the "live forever" part, I think it's supposed to be an Fmaj7 (x33210) instead of the usual C-D.

But again, great job, keep playing!

Thanks very much ....glad you enjoyed...and yes we were going to attempt the "you an I are gonna live forever" but didn't know if we could pull it off with the time limit we had, so we do that live instead. Thanks again,

Dan
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro

Quote by Zeppo