Page 1 of 2
ive been throwing up all morning and it sucks major prostiute ass. I think i have th flu or something... bah

a thread dedicated to hating throwing up...

Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
Yeah it's not the best thing I know either. Threw up just last week from too much alcohol:/ Ended up lying in the grass... Way to go!
If you suck major prostitute ass, maybe thats the cause of your vomiting?

But seriously, it sucks, yes. What sucks worse is throwing up everything in your stomach, and then proceeding to throw up bile and stomach acid/lining.
That was a fun night.
Yeah, I remember wishing when I was little that it could be like cartoons where when you get really sick you just cough and turn blue.

Oh, and I bet if you turn on the TV it'll be like fifty million food commercials... that sucks so bad.

Good Luck bro!
Quote by Minkaro
Does anyone actually enjoy it?

only when you've been feeling sick all day and then your throw up and that feeling is gone, but the actual process probably not
no, the worst is when you have the runs and vomiting, cuz you run in the bathroom and gotta figure out which is gonna come first, and PRAY that the other one doesn't sneak out first
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"
When you feel the urge to vomit in the couch and you just have to run with that taste in your mouth ain't what I'd call nice.
Projectile vomit is the best!Who can go the furthest!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
at least we're not like gorillas who have to throw and then eat it again...
SWFC
Quote by ewb333
at least we're not like gorillas who have to throw and then eat it again...

Speak for yourself mr civilization.
Quote by Jaymz2K
What sucks worse is throwing up everything in your stomach, and then proceeding to throw up bile and stomach acid/lining.

Actually, after all that has left the stomache and you continue to throw up with nothing in your stomache is the worst.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
No idea how much i've thrown up this year. But i'm sorta getting used to it.

Before i'd be like

1. drunk.
2. throw up
3. pass out

now its like

1. drunk
2. throw up
3. recover, drink water, sober up
4. chunder again if i have too
5.??????
6. PROFIT!
Last edited by nitro.vo at Oct 31, 2007,
last time I was sick, was alcohol induced, and I pulled muscles in my ribs =[ not fun
Quote by Izz
Yeah it's not the best thing I know either. Threw up just last week from too much alcohol:/ Ended up lying in the grass... Way to go!

I did that a few months back, they had to drag me to the car.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
lol try beign at a party and holding it back, then all of a sudden it comes out tru your nose

everyone said it was AWESOME, but it was the worst experience in my life ¬¬
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
eat a big juicy peach and ur vomit will smell good
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Quote by SavageNights
I did that a few months back, they had to drag me to the car.

Not nice

Lucky for me I could walk home my own. I'm not the guy that usually ends up on the floor.
Quote by Birdy266
It leaves a crap taste in your mouth

No **** Sherlock

Yeah I could really live without that... It has to be the worst taste ever more or less.
Recently I've been having the ones where your stomach REALLY hurts, then you throw up, it comes out quickly and painlessly, and then you feel 100% better right after.

That is when I love throwing up.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Couple weekends ago.. I hit the pub on friday night.. stayed out til 7am drinking.. got a train to an expo i was going to. waited a few hours ans went to the pub again. had half a sip of beer (after drinking numerous bottles of water).. felt uneasy and then BAM! projectile vomit all over the stairs. Luckily we were outside.

After that chunder I got stuck into the beers til about 2am that night when I finally slept.
Quote by Izz
Not nice

Lucky for me I could walk home my own. I'm not the guy that usually ends up on the floor.

Depends on what you drink, and how much.

I had a lot of rum that night, it didn't even taste good.

Quote by sg4eva
Recently I've been having the ones where your stomach REALLY hurts, then you throw up, it comes out quickly and painlessly, and then you feel 100% better right after.

That is when I love throwing up.

First time I ever threw up due to alcohol that happened to me. I was with two girls, and I said "I need to go to the toilet" so I walked out of their sight, and calmly threw up once in the toilet and flushed it. I had downed about three pints - I was trying to show off that I was a man.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
You think throwing up through the mouth is bad? Ive had it go through my nose.
I hate puking, I hate Pepto Bismol even more though.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
My band is named Pieces of vomit...

So guess what i like to do best
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Quote by SavageNights
Depends on what you drink, and how much.

I had a lot of rum that night, it didn't even taste good.

First time I ever threw up due to alcohol that happened to me. I was with two girls, and I said "I need to go to the toilet" so I walked out of their sight, and calmly threw up once in the toilet and flushed it. I had downed about three pints - I was trying to show off that I was a man.

Yeah true... I usually drink beer more than anything else. And somone gave me a shot that must have been like 80 % alcohol because it was a hell of a lot stronger than any vodka...
I can throw up on command.
it comes in handy, i dont mind throwing up. its not my favorite or anytihng, drunk vomit is awful.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
Quote by AlkalineCherry
I can throw up on command.
it comes in handy, i dont mind throwing up. its not my favorite or anytihng, drunk vomit is awful.

Attend a Talent Show?
Quote by Minkaro
Does anyone actually enjoy it?

I wanna be skinny im so fat.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Izz
Attend a Talent Show?

use it to get out of one, actually
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
Quote by Izz
Yeah true... I usually drink beer more than anything else. And somone gave me a shot that must have been like 80 % alcohol because it was a hell of a lot stronger than any vodka...

Absinthe? Was it green?
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Quote by Snakexe
Absinthe? Was it green?

No f'ckin idea....
Quote by Snakexe
Absinthe? Was it green?

Oh man, Absinthe is great. I love the expresions on my friends faces when they drink it. Got drunk with it last september. Never threw up after alko tho, i guess I don't realy drink that much.
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
Quote by Izz

I felt a lot better afterwards.

I don't particularly enjoy throwing up.
Page 1 of 2