i got a wart on my foot and my doctor said its caused by HPV (human pathlona virus) and well i got it freezed...

Long story short does this mean I have HPV, and if so does that mean I can pass it on

Cause my doctor failed to mention anything about that
If it was that serious like contagious or something . trust me you'd be sitting in isolation
instead of sitting in your room.
Hi
I guess your right just freaked me out thinkin i could be passin a deadly virus

Even though i havnt had sex since, I think im gonna get tested again just incase
wait, isnt HPV an STD?

*shudder*
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
I'm pretty sure the virus causes warts. I don't think it's contagious (at least not very easily).
'The fastest growing STD among 16 and 24- year-olds today is Human Pathaloma Virus'
I guess it is contagious then.

Some HPV types may cause condylomas (skin warts) while others may cause a subclinical infection resulting in precancerous lesions. All HPVs are transmitted by skin-to-skin contact.
Last edited by kidsilcon at Oct 31, 2007,
HPV is also Human Papiloma Virus, or something like that. Causes Cervical Cancer.

Do you have a cervix? =/

Aren't warts contagious through contact? Was always told that as a young'un. Sistershad warts all the time.

:O They was having sex!
The HPV (Human Papillomavirus) you have isn't transmitted sexually. There's about 100 different types, about 40 are sexually transmitted and 10 of those will cause genital warts. You have nothing to worry about. It is infectious, which is why you get them a lot walking barefoot at public swimming pools, like verrucas. If you don;t have the root removed though, it will persist.

The sexually transmitted HPVs don't cause warts on the outer body. They may, however, cause lesions within the body, called neoplasia. These can become cancerous.

But as I said, YOU have nothing to worry about.
im not surte if its contagious but then again if it was, ud probly be in a white room with nonwindows and a steel reinforced door : D
I'm not crazy, others are just Jealous that the voices don't talk to them

www.myspace.com/darthblaze99

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
but see i got it from a cut in my foot, and appartently its a GERM HPV...

IDK im still not having sex until i know for sure
Quote by NightEmbers
but see i got it from a cut in my foot, and appartently its a GERM HPV...

IDK im still not having sex until i know for sure

The strain you have WON'T be sexually transmitted. The strains that are have to be in the body, they can't survive long outside of the body. You just have a bog standard, gonna give you an ugly ingrowing wart strain.

Lecture notes FTW
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The HPV (Human Papillomavirus) you have isn't transmitted sexually. There's about 100 different types, about 40 are sexually transmitted and 10 of those will cause genital warts. You have nothing to worry about. It is infectious, which is why you get them a lot walking barefoot at public swimming pools, like verrucas. If you don;t have the root removed though, it will persist.

The sexually transmitted HPVs don't cause warts on the outer body. They may, however, cause lesions within the body, called neoplasia. These can become cancerous.

But as I said, YOU have nothing to worry about.

Thank God! For real dude ive been trippin for like a week but didnt really wanna to tell people cause its kinda embarrassing, but now i know *wipeoffsweat*