I'm looking for a good guitar that isaround $500(USD) to replace my crappy harmony guitar and i would like to have a guitar that has a really good tremelo system, and some the bands influences are metallica, tool, KSE, chevelle and other hard rock/metal bands. i'm still a novice guitar player and i looking at the ESP LTD KH-202 or a Ibanez RG370DXGP and i read some good and bad reviews about them, so i'm mixed emtotions between them or if theres a better guitar out there that has what i'm looking for and around the price range, let me know...thanks
thanks man, i'm 100% commited to that guitar, i read the reviews and it has nothin but great reviews
While I love Schecter guitars, that one has a licensed Floyd Rose which may prove to be more trouble than they're worth. If you're buying a guitar with a FR you might as well go with the real thing (the original FR). The licensed ones are notorious for having problems.
Ummm, PRS Standard w/tremolo. May not be your typical metal guitar, but has a fatter sound than the Schecter. But, both of the guitars are really nice.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
If you can find a cheap one in good condition, a Lawsuit Les Paul. Put some hotter pickups in there and you've got yourself a beast. If you don't know about Lawsuit guitars just look for it on Wikipedia.
Shop clearance racks at local Guitar Centers. I got my MIA Highway one strat for 430!