Ok first of , i know that probably alot of people know this but there are definatly other people like me who didnt know it.
Heres a video of me showing the light:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSk23O5Y4jo

wiki quote
In infrared photography, infrared filters are used to capture the near-infrared spectrum. Digital cameras often use infrared blockers. Cheaper digital cameras and camera phones have less effective filters and can "see" intense near-infrared, appearing as a bright purple-white color (try pointing a TV remote at your digital camera). This is especially pronounced when taking pictures of subjects near IR-bright areas (such as near a lamp), where the resulting infrared interference can wash out the image. There is also a technique called 'T-ray' imaging, which is imaging using far infrared or terahertz radiation. Lack of bright sources makes terahertz photography technically more challenging than most other infrared imaging techniques. Recently T-ray imaging has been of considerable interest due to a number of new developments such as terahertz time-domain spectroscopy.
I do infrared photography with Kodak HIE infrared film and a dark red filter.
Gear: Framus Cobra - Homemade Warmoth guitar - Ibanez S470 - Alvarez acoustic
O rly?

Most of my photography is infrared, using a Hoya R72 IR filter and a nikon D70s.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I KNEW you'd pop up in this thread.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
What was I gonna do? Ignore it?

edit: I don't really know what you're trying to say with the thread, TS =/
I was hoping to find someone else who did it as well, it does sound kind of cocky though, lol

It would be nice to go digital though, definetly would save me some money as film is $11 a roll
^ Plus film only allows black and white IR, right? With digital you get the nice false-colours really adding to the picture.

Do you have a gallery somewhere?

And damn... that's very expensive.
Correct, there used to be a film that gave color, but it was $23 a roll. I like the anti-halation of HIE, but I'm sure you can get a similar look in digital.

I am working on getting some pics uploaded, but nothing yet, you?

Have you ever tried doing UV photography? Here's a link: http://www.naturfotograf.com/UV_IR_rev07.html
Quote by chris_kedro
Correct, there used to be a film that gave color, but it was $23 a roll. I like the anti-halation of HIE, but I'm sure you can get a similar look in digital.

I am working on getting some pics uploaded, but nothing yet, you?

Have you ever tried doing UV photography? Here's a link: http://www.naturfotograf.com/UV_IR_rev07.html

Oh, I guess postprocessing colour IR in the darkroom must've been a bitch, too =/

Yeah I've got a gallery, www.kjellsai.deviantart.com
Most of those are IR, but not the recent ones (IR season has ended unfortunately)

I've been meaning to get into UV, but I haven't really seen that many great, interesting photos. But flowers look nice in UV.
I sell cameras that have infared capabilities. They are intended for either security or game tracking. The pictures aren't exactly stellar but they do the job.
I noticed that before when I was filming my little brother playing laser tag with his friends and you could actually see the lights on the lasers blinking when they shot. You can't see them with the naked eye.