Page 1 of 2
So i kicked off halloween with 2 hits at 2 am this morning, completly ****ing my world up, me and my friend are chillin, listening to floyd, walkin about my neighboorhood, then he takes off at like 5. At this point im trippin balls

dont you ****ing hate it when you have to spend hours of intense tripping while confined in room!

wtf

it sucks balls
I don't need acid, reality is fucked up enough
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by denizenz
I hate it more when they cut it with strychnine which leads to permanent damage to the brain stem. Enjoy it asshole.

Acid is fun. But I wouldn't want to do it on my own.
Woah, you sound like a badass kinda guy, can I hang out with you?
Quote by _Mayday_
Somehow; I thought it would be a better idea to show the bus driver my dick instead of my bus pass.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
yeah, i'm an asshole because I like phychedlic drugs..

nice logic moron

No, I would say hes calling you an asshole due to your "I do drugs, and brag about it on the internet. Im hxc!!!111! lololol" attitude.
You post about being in a bad trip in The Pit? If you actually have dropped acid, your time is about to get a lot worse.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by Minkaro
Nope.

I think he's more than a bit of a prick

This post was so awesome that I explained the thread and pasted your quote to someone on MSN.
Good job, sir.
Quote by _Mayday_
Somehow; I thought it would be a better idea to show the bus driver my dick instead of my bus pass.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
yeah, i'm an asshole because I like phychedlic drugs..

yes, now get of my internets!
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Word of advice? if you wanna get flamed, make a new thread about drugs in the pit, if you don't post in the drug thread, simple as that.
drugs thread
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by ukuleleftw
This post was so awesome that I explained the thread and pasted your quote to someone on MSN.
Good job, sir.

I'll drink to that
I have awesome hair
ok so this thread is over then?
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Yeah, Hallowe'en, what an awesome "holiday" to celebrate.

Seriously, are you 12?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
So i kicked off halloween with 2 hits at 2 am this morning, completly ****ing my world up, me and my friend are chillin, listening to floyd, walkin about my neighboorhood, then he takes off at like 5. At this point im trippin balls

dont you ****ing hate it when you have to spend hours of intense tripping while confined in room!

wtf

it sucks balls

I know dude! It really sucks bad!!!
Get the fuck off my planet.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by nightraven
You suckup

Using me to get fame >_>

How did I use you in any other way than posting the quote to you?
Douche.
Quote by _Mayday_
So is the point of this thread that youre cooler now that you tripped? But trying to top that by being all like, "Man, tripping alone is so teh ghey. I wanted to go smoke some potz with all my bros and get fcked up but I had to be alone"...

This thread is pointless.

And tripping alone is great...
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Quote by ShredtoBed

And tripping alone is great...

3 reasons why that is so true.

1) you can't trust other people ESPECIALLY if they're sober
2) you can't trust other people ESPECIALLY if they're assholes
3) you can't trust other people ESPECIALLY if you forked their lawn a week before
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by Minkaro
If I was an egotistical tosspot, I'd add that to my sig.

*goes to add it*

D00d.
Nightraven told you that I pasted that to him whilst he was on the thread 'eh?
What a bastard.
In all honesty I had no idea that n00braven was on the thread.
Quote by _Mayday_
Quote by x_thurston_x
3 reasons why that is so true.

1) you can't trust other people ESPECIALLY if they're sober
2) you can't trust other people ESPECIALLY if they're assholes
3) you can't trust other people ESPECIALLY if you forked their lawn a week before

I used to fuck with my friends when they would trip while I was at their place. We'd turn to them in dead silence and say, "What? What the hell are you talking about man?"

Or insist on watching crazy movies. Most notably was when we watched the Exorcist while my friend was having a bad trip and he nearly went crazy.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Spitz13
Word of advice? if you wanna get flamed, make a new thread about drugs in the pit, if you don't post in the drug thread, simple as that.

dude...your jun 07er giving advice to a nov 05er?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
oh yeah, TS that sux. i noe exactly how you feel. it happened to me just thursday. it was bad.

/sarcasm

im feeling assholic today, cuz i have a test here in an hour or so
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by denizenz
I used to fuck with my friends when they would trip while I was at their place. We'd turn to them in dead silence and say, "What? What the hell are you talking about man?"

Or insist on watching crazy movies. Most notably was when we watched the Exorcist while my friend was having a bad trip and he nearly went crazy.

man have I got a story.
so a friend and i tried mescaline (first and last time, scared me sober).
and i decided to chew some guy, he looks at me and says "dude, don't chew your tongue off" which I comprehended as "you're chewing your tongue off". The entire trip was spent with me crying asking if i was bleeding every 5 or so seconds because in all honesty, my face felt wet and i thought i saw something red.
not only that, but they played another brick in the wall without letting me know, my sober friend started freaking out and jumping around telling me to get in the closet, the army was coming for us.
he looks out the window and says "my god..." and tells me to calm down (even though I'm not really reacting)... Than he starts screaming at me to stop and calm down (and I'm still not doing anything, except now i'm scared out of my mind and about to cry)...

scared the living hell out of me.
he's quite the ass.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by denizenz
I used to **** with my friends when they would trip while I was at their place. We'd turn to them in dead silence and say, "What? What the hell are you talking about man?"

Wow...you're an asshole. Seriously. I really wish you knew how unfunny that **** really is.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Nightraven, we must now battle!
Draw your sword, fool!
Quote by _Mayday_
Quote by ShredtoBed
Wow...you're an asshole. Seriously. I really wish you knew how unfunny that **** really is.

take it in good humor.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Yeah TS, I agree. The only thing freakier is that

THERE IS AN ONLY DRUG THREAD FOR THIS CRAP
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Page 1 of 2