Below is a link to our Myspace, which has the one original song we've recorded (called "Back to the Grind") with lyrics, plus our drummer playing and unaccompanied solo and a couple of covers. We don't have a bassist (for the moment), but hopefully we'll have a permanent one in a week or so. Anyway, tell me what you think of the recordings...what you like, what needs work, etc. Myspace adds would be appreciated too.

Our Myspace

UPDATE: We've got a bassist, and we've changed our name to Against All Kings, which I think sounds a good deal less cheesy and genre-bound.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
Last edited by Missingno476 at Dec 1, 2007,
I'm listening to back to grind right now, its a solid songs, a bit repetitive, I like the vocals, gritty 80's hard rock, thats what the song reminds me overall. You wear your classic rock influences really hard, that could be a good thing or a bad thing, I need to hear more original material. Just don't be scared to go beyond the 3 chord, 4/4 timing stuff.

crit my band, don't know if its your style but Id like some opinions lol
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=700574
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
I'm listening to back to grind right now, its a solid songs, a bit repetitive, I like the vocals, gritty 80's hard rock, thats what the song reminds me overall. You wear your classic rock influences really hard, that could be a good thing or a bad thing, I need to hear more original material. Just don't be scared to go beyond the 3 chord, 4/4 timing stuff.

crit my band, don't know if its your style but Id like some opinions lol
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=700574

Thanks man...the thing is, I used to be in a sweet prog-metal band that never got any gigs or anything because we didn't rehearse enough to master the super-complex stuff I'd been writing, so I kinda skewed in the other direction when I started writing for this band. Our other originals are definitely a little more on the heavier and more complex side, though...and hopefully we'll be able to record a couple of them tomorrow.
Dunlop Straps™

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
We do (hopefully) have a permanent bassist now, or at least for the next year if he goes off to college in another town. After a couple more practices with him we should have recordings up with all four of us.
Dunlop Straps™

Quote by steven seagull
Quote by bennya7x
Not bad, the first song is pretty nice. Good luck in the future.

Thanks dude.
Dunlop Straps™

Quote by steven seagull
Well, we've changed our name to Against All Kings, and we should be recording a couple more originals Wednesday.
Dunlop Straps™

Quote by steven seagull