Anyone got any feedback on this series? saw down last night and really liked the way it sounded and looked. I need something i can drop real low and no have to worry about dead notes. Also do they make a five stringer?
i love most LTD.
How they come setup really depends on where you buy it from,some people will set it up before they give it to you to take the guitar home other whill just give it to you how it is.
Quote by crzywhiteboy
i love most LTD.
How they come setup really depends on where you buy it from,some people will set it up before they give it to you to take the guitar home other whill just give it to you how it is.

Thats true, two of my friends bought one LTD guitars each for about 250 ea, one came set up but the other one i had to set it up >.< even though it took me a night then Louis wanted hes in my settings also... But bleh since now i dont play guitar i dont really care if they steal the sound i got >.>

Just in case you were wondering my guitar/bass teacher (he knows almost every instrument) told me how to set up guitar and basses, so yeah, if you live in dominican republic shoot me a PM and lets see what i can do for you >.>

Skipping that... I love LTD`s sound and i think Viper is a good choise outta the whole bang at that range of sounds in the range on price so i recommend it 95% (dont ask why 95% because im not gonna tell RAWR!)

Just buy it and skip the nonsense >.<
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
you should be fine to drop tune a viper. i think they look sexy and sound amazeing!
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
they do look quite good. If my local shop carried Esp guitars AND basses, id tell you what I thought. Alas, they are bastards and only carry their guitars.

I dont think they make a Viper 5er (rhyme...kinda) BTW... Havent looked in a while though.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
Guys, I want to buy Viper guitar, but I don't want to give 120$ for the case. does someone know what economy case fits this guitar?! Thanks
I would think a regular bass case. Just take it to your shop and see if it fits. The case they offer probably is just cut to it so its more secure.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
I'm not actually able to go at the store, I'm overseas, so I'll order the guitar online and the case... so I wanted to order the one that'll fit. Also, if someone has this guitar, can you please tell me what is the length width ... so I can compare it to some uni. cases. thanks