Poll: What should I do for christmas and my b-day
Poll Options
View poll results: What should I do for christmas and my b-day
Bunch of CD's and Stuff
6 12%
The guitar, and like 4 cd's
43 88%
Voters: 49.
ok, so I was talking to my mom, and she told me that I can either get a bunch of stuff for christmas and $100 for my b-day which is a month after, or I can get the Epiphone Toni Iommi G-400 signature and a case with it for my b-day and christmas.

Should I go for the guitar, or the bunch of stuff, she also said that she will buy me a couple CD's for my b-day to, cause I have alot of CD's down on my christmas list, but it is either CD's or the guitar.

I'll make a poll
Guitar, obviously.

P2P networks FTW!
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
It's what you want. Do you want a B-grade guitar, that'll last long, or do you want some cd's you probably will listen to for only the first few weeks. It's up to you. But how long are you playing and what style do you wanna play?
Take the guitar and download the music or get the CD's and download pics of the guitar it's up to you!!
Get the guitar, you can always get music for free anyway
Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss DS-1 EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by Jyuuga
It's what you want. Do you want a B-grade guitar, that'll last long, or do you want some cd's you probably will listen to for only the first few weeks. It's up to you. But how long are you playing and what style do you wanna play?

What do you mean by how long are you playing, if you mean how long have I been playing, it would be 4 years this christmas, and I play a variety of stuff. Which, I did a post on like which SG should I save up for and someone told me that the Epiphone Toni Iommi G-400 Signature was better then the actual standard and I looked it up and liked it, so I asked my mom and she said she would do it for christmas and for my b-day

which I'm going for the guitar, and then saving up my money for a car.

Edit: To the people that are saying download the music, I actually am supporting the music industry and I think there should be no free downloading in music. So I buy all my cd's.
I buy cds still!! its cool to know that you actually own the cd, I dont know, but I like to be able to have a real cd of a band album, then a downloaded one...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground