Ok so Im 17. This is going to sound really cocky, please dont take it that way...But I am really really good. I used to teach my music teacher how to improve his playing. I know a lot of music theory and I can play better than anyone Ive met so far, atleast in person and thats quite a few people. I am tired of studying the guitar privately and I finally wanna meet other people to share material with and write. Ive written tons of lead parts and rythem riffs and I wanna meet maybe another guitar player to critique me. Even though Im good I know Im not the best out there and Im looking for someone really really talented to help me.

My genre is something along the lines of Melodic Metal..I like to have a thick low rythem with a good melody lead over the top. I dont get excessive with harmonizing leads but I will here and there. I am open to new ideas, what I am aiming for is something very talented and challenging to play..Something that would shock advanced guitar players.

If you have only been playing for 1-2 years please dont reply to this. However if you can shred like a mother feel free to contact me on here or my email at Remember_tomorrow0329@Msn.com. Let me know, God bless
im nearly 18 and i keep wishing that theres noone else in the world who's my age and can play better than me. of course, im the wrongest person on earth for that. and ive only played for a year and a month. not to say i suck
Quote by fadetowhite
im nearly 18 and i keep wishing that theres noone else in the world who's my age and can play better than me. of course, im the wrongest person on earth for that. and ive only played for a year and a month. not to say i suck

I doubt your that good. Honestly I see you as a kid who just sits and reads tabs then blends all the crap hes learned into something different so it isnt origional at all. Like you start with Iron man intro only different timing and then move into like more than a feeling.
well lets hear some of your awesome-ness!!!!!!!!!!!
Demo???..Video????MP3's??????? lets hear something...dont just talk a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!! POST SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by easthatred
I doubt your that good. Honestly I see you as a kid who just sits and reads tabs then blends all the crap hes learned into something different so it isnt origional at all. Like you start with Iron man intro only different timing and then move into like more than a feeling.

lol, best thing i heard all day, my cousin does that kind of stuff and it pisses me off when i'm trying to be innovative and make something actually new