Page 1 of 4
Results day: 30th of November.

Show off your work at: 14th-24th November

Open theme: Time

Feel free to take the theme any way as you want. It doesn't even have to be a theme, just a important element.

I think three judges should do, five on demand. Only put down your name if you truely want to stick to this.

Put your name down if you want to join. Minimum is 500 words and the max is 2500.

I shall not be judging as I wish to take part

GO!

ENTRANTS:
Renka
Flemfloyd
Chikitty_China
rockon1824
TalonbladE
Martyr's Prayer
Mudmen190
raindropsXroses
shreddin_frets
taraholic
Glen'sHeroicAct
MayContainNuts
bah humbug

JUDGES:
Slinov
Craigo
jimtaka

No more judges, but contestants are still free to join.
Last edited by Craigo at Nov 12, 2007,
Oh, count me in!

I'm not a very good writer, but I still think it's interesting, and I've got nothing better to do, so I'm in.
Quote by denizenz
This is a great idea. I don't know that I'm thrilled about the theme, so don't count me in just yet, but I'd definitely be interested if this takes off.

There has been three previous successive ones to my count.

The theme can be used in any way - how things change, or it could be a element of the story, minor or major. It's very open ended, you don't have to dedicate the story to the theme, it's just to jazz things up.
Count me in
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Lol, I've already finished my story.

I got so excited I had to start right away.
Quote by Renka
Lol, I've already finished my story.

I got so excited I had to start right away.

Haha, awesome

Hell, I'll lower the time limit. Post it in a fortnight

EDIT: We need judges! I'll be making a scheme to fairly judge and decide the winner too which shall be published to everyone to know what they're being judged for.
Last edited by Craigo at Oct 31, 2007,
Quote by Craigo
Check out the original post.

EDIT: All work will have to be posted via this thread to show it off to others.

so nov 30th then
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
so nov 30th then

Nope, I've editted it.

All work must be posted between the 14th to the 24th. Judges will do their job between 24th-29th, with the 30th giving out the results.
I'm temped, i really am, but im not sure if i can find the time
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
I have a question:
Is it possible to submit a story without actually signing up? I ask because I don't know if I will have the time to do it, but I might, I just don't want to officially sign up or anything.
Quote by Archaon
I have a question:
Is it possible to submit a story without actually signing up? I ask because I don't know if I will have the time to do it, but I might, I just don't want to officially sign up or anything.

I'd recommend getting your name down because it's a sure thing that some people won't submit anything.
Oh, FINE ill do it
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
*Opens notepad.*

Hahaha, fool! I use Word 2007; no way your futile little child's program can compete with that awesome power!?

Ahum, so yeah... Good luck, man! <.<
Quote by Craigo
Check out the original post.

EDIT: All work will have to be posted via this thread to show it off to others.

Wouldn't it be better to PM the stories to you to post them just so the judges don't know which story belongs to who? Eliminates bias.

Anyway, I'm about halfway done with my story so far.
Quote by rockon1824
Wouldn't it be better to PM the stories to you to post them just so the judges don't know which story belongs to who? Eliminates bias.

Anyway, I'm about halfway done with my story so far.

It sounds fair, but with 5 judges I wouldn't think there would be too much biasedness. It could happen if I hear demand for it. Also, when transfered via PM, I won't know how people will want to present it, add in italics, etc. However, a better option would be via mail.

Just to let you fools know, this is still on, reguardless of my absence.

We still need judges.
How do we send in our stories again? We just post them in the thread, or do we PM them?
Is it free interpretation of the theme?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Is there still room for people to enter? If so, I'm in.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by Kensai
Is it free interpretation of the theme?

Do not tell this man! He's crazy!

Hmm... I shall participate, however I'm not sure I will be able to finish due to some recent problems, so for now I'll just be a "Maybe" Participant =)
I'm wanna join! My story's gonna be like mean girls, but with more booze, drugs, and jesus! And guitars!
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Quote by Renka
Do not tell this man! He's crazy!

Pfft, coming from Mr. Plan-teller
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 4