Ok.

I admit it. I was an adamant fool.
To all the guys that said tube amps, i apologise. you were right and i was wrong. I hope you can accept my apology.

Now, ive found the tube amp i like. Its the Fender Super Champ XD

how is it?
anyone tried it?
whats gd bout it?

you know, the usual.

thanks and sorry once more,

db
Its not a true valve amp according to its specs.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
i wanna try it. the only thing im a bit worried about is the preamp voicing thing. u can bypass that tho. i havent been able to find one, but it seems like itll work pretty well. Look for the Crate 5w Palomino. Pretty much the best amp under $400 IMO.
get a fender hot rod deluxe if you want them fender cleans it will probably be more expensive but its worth - the super champ is a hybrid i think.
^^my opinion on fender clean is definitely the cleans from blackface '60s fenders. their really clean sparkly cleans are awesome.

but tweed '50s cleans are awesome too. i have a tweed voiced blues jr amp.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
How do you know you like the amp if you don't know anything about it? I'm confused.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Let me rephrase.

My dad likes the amp. He knows better than me and he has tried it out at the local music shop.
What i was really after was opinions on the amp.

thanks

db
Merging a great 15-watt Class AB tube amp with modern touches such as DSP and Voice Control with 16 different amp voicings that offer up everything from metal to jazz tones, the Super Champ XD features an array of effects to inspire forays into new sonic territory.

I've never used one, so I can't say a whole lot about it. My own personal worry would be the quality of the DSP. At the very least, I would want to make sure that the DSP can be turned/switched off at my leisure.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."