Today I was outside the front of the school and I'm a senior so a junior decides to squirt me with a squirt gun in the face... So I chased him grabbed his gun and snapped it in half... He demanded 7$ and I slapped him... do you think I was out of line? I'm basing my desicion on these responses please tell me what you think!
depends. Could take him? if he can kick your ass, you're out of line. Other wise don't take **** from him
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Was it hell

He deserved more than that

Should have had his face in the ****ing dirt man.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
he shouldn't have shot at you
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
You should have torn his head off and raped his neck-hole.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Well, where I live there's a saying: "You can't beat the saddle to make the horse understand." or something like that.

Meaning, I would have snapped somehing other than his squirt gun.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
yeah I was pretty mad I would have given him the money if he didnt say it in such a threatening tone... but im a ignorant fool so I put my pride in place and I was like im bigger and more powerful so no!!!
wait, you slapped him?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Nah kids should eat **** man, he deserved it.

I'd have kicked his arse if he sprayed some **** at me.
Definitely in line. You should have f*cked his eye sockets after you gouged out his eyes with his broken squirt gun.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Yeah, underclassmen can usually be annoying. I would say "sorry about slapping you" just to keep the peace, because we all know how situations even as minuscule as this can escalate.
Don't pay for the squirt gun. He's going to use it for another squirt gun which he will probably use on you and/or other people.
Wow.. I was expecting you guys to say "THAT WAS SO OUT OF LINE HE ONLY SQUIRTED YOU!"... I'm proud of you, UG...
You slapped him? lol, i wish i was there to see that.

I don't think you did anything wrong though.
Slapping was a good idea. Just to add shame to him getting his gun snapped in half. Was it a good *SLAP!* slap, or a dull *slap* slap?
wait are you a senior? If you are, beat his ass in next time he messes with you; and if you aren't be prepared to take an anal pounding. ^_^

oh you are a senior... hehe..
get yo possy n pop a cap in tha kid's ass
I see no sign of fortress.
That's pretty funny, actually.

Was he doing it to be an asshole, or just for fun?
What ever happened to asking What Would Jesus Do?... Oh wait Jesus would have went old school on his ass
Quote by icaneatcatfood
You slapped him? lol, i wish i was there to see that.

I don't think you did anything wrong though.

Haha, I wish I was there too. I don't think slapping was the best thing to react with, but whatever works.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
I'd' have done that. I don't understand why they think the school is theirs to mess around with.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I dunno man, this kid has access to some pretty high end hardware

What if he pulls out a super soaker next time?
I wouldn't have slapped him. I mean, all he did was squirt you in the face with water. Hitting him could land you in a lot of bother aswell.
you should've torn his eye out of it's socket and gotten someone with AIDS to pee in it so he'd die all painful and slow-like.
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "