So...

A-rod lives in my town. Since I'm a Yankee fan, I'm trying to decide whether or not to go and egg his house. The only problems that me and my friends have talked about is security and how far his house will be from his front gate (which will be closed obviously).

Would you guys do it?
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by lostherox__-=_
who's A-rod?

(its probably obvious, but i have no idea)
Alex Rodriguez, yankees 3rd basemen

he's one of the best players in the league
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
oh in that case, i'd say... yes? but, see if you can make a contraption to lob the eggs over the fence so you don't actually have to jump the fence

because even if he is just a baseman I'm sure he can throw an egg a hell of a lot harder than you can
do it...so my mom can hear about it, tell me about it, then i can tell her i know who did it.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
idk if hes gonna be a Yankee for too much longer, seeing as Torre left. But id try it anyway. maybe try a paintball gun depending on how big his front yard is.
Quote by RageAgainst...
Alex Rodriguez, yankees 3rd basemen

he's one of the best players in the league

Wasn't he booted off the team,for not showing at a game recently?

Anyhow, I know some other team will pick him up soon..
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by qotsa1998
idk if hes gonna be a Yankee for too much longer, seeing as Torre left. But id try it anyway. maybe try a paintball gun depending on how big his front yard is.

Or, even better, a paintball gun that shoots eggs.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
um no, dont egg it. whats the point? they support some one else who you dont? they are allowed their own opinion, you are in a free country.

next time use common sense
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by midi pure
um no, dont egg it. whats the point? they support some one else who you dont? they are allowed their own opinion, you are in a free country.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWW
Quote by midi pure

Take your logic elsewhere!
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Why not throw eggs at every Yankee players' house? I mean, they all sucked during the playoffs.

The Yankees sure as hell wouldn't have been there without A-Rod.
The point to egging the house would be that you are representing a large group of Americans. It's more than just you who wants to egg his house. Be an extension of the people who agree that his house should be egged. I'll bet most of the people that want to egg his house are American too. America stands for freedom and children. You don't hate America do you? You don't hate freedom don't you? You don't hate children do you? That's right you don't. So it would be in the best interest of all the Americans if you would egg the house. Do it for the people. Do it for the children. Do it for freedom!

P.S.-Don't get caught.
Quote by soulphonate
The point to egging the house would be that you are representing a large group of Americans. It's more than just you who wants to egg his house. Be an extension of the people who agree that his house should be egged. I'll bet most of the people that want to egg his house are American too. America stands for freedom and children. You don't hate America do you? You don't hate freedom don't you? You don't hate children do you? That's right you don't. So it would be in the best interest of all the Americans if you would egg the house. Do it for the people. Do it for the children. Do it for freedom!

P.S.-Don't get caught.

haha

Well sorry to disappoint everybody, but I didn't get a chance to. His house is really far into some private property anyways.

And to the Red Sox fan......**** you.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by Bobo Francisco
Pee on his face

Fixed.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10