Quote by MachineHead2110
How Was The Black Crusade Last Night

not for a few weeks right?

if your talking about england, i got tickets for manchester, the second event being held for the tour, on the 21st november...so if your talking about england, your way off
well it says Australia under his avatar...
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Quote by armstrong26491
well it says Australia under his avatar...

well im soooooory

i cant read
Quote by andyscoot
not for a few weeks right?

if your talking about england, i got tickets for manchester, the second event being held for the tour, on the 21st november...so if your talking about england, your way off

I'm off to that one too. Although my tickets aren't booked yet....
Theeres a thread in the pit and also another one in in the metal section.
yeh i went, it was fukin sick. The pit was pretty soft tho, i was in the stands to the right and we were going off way more than the pit. I was the one starting the Aussie chants and the trivium chants and the encore for machine head lol :P
Hey man! i was in that same section, Matt Heafy even said that "You guys up i that balcony are ****ing crazy!". my god that night was crazy. I wish machine head did do an encore except im pretty sure they were to drunk to do it . Did you see Phil jump up on the huge speakers on the floor and the roadie had to go get him down? and Phil was dressed as a school girl? HA. oh and Rufus made an appearance as well.

what else happened? Rob threw a beer across the entire standing section and i believe a guy in the actual bar area caught the beer.

It was an absolutely brilliant night.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
yeah it was great! i was in the stands with u two guys ^
machine head were a tad dissapointing to be honest (well for me anyways) but yeah it was a good nite and yeah that pit was tame as. the seats went off wayy more!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
Brutal. Loved it.

Just back from the sydney show.

MH kicked arse.

AE kicked arse btu mixnig coulda been better

Trivium were ok...

but the Mh pit was brutal. so sore right now.
Quote by .arkness:.
Hey man! i was in that same section, Matt Heafy even said that "You guys up i that balcony are ****ing crazy!". my god that night was crazy. I wish machine head did do an encore except im pretty sure they were to drunk to do it . Did you see Phil jump up on the huge speakers on the floor and the roadie had to go get him down? and Phil was dressed as a school girl? HA. oh and Rufus made an appearance as well.

what else happened? Rob threw a beer across the entire standing section and i believe a guy in the actual bar area caught the beer.

It was an absolutely brilliant night.

yeh, i think we went off way more than the pit, matt heafy would also think so :P

LOL at the tenacious d cover by machine head :P
haha yeh phil dressed as a girl WTF? lol
I found it funny how that fat chik tried to stage dive, everyone like moved lol
Sydney show was awesome. i got one of phil's picks!
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
It was a failure, just like this thread.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Melb. show was better
Machine Head dressed up in halloween costumes and pulled ppl up on stage from the pit that had dressed up
Robb Flynn was Braveheart
Phil Demmel was a Catholic Schoolgirl
Adam Duce was Steve Irwin
but we couldnt figure out who Dave McClain was

so we win =p
Gooby Pls.
dave was the kiss drummer^
Quote by Stormx
i was in the underage are too, it took me friggen ages to work it out lol
Quote by Stormx
"MACHINE F*CKING HEAD!!! MACHINE F*CKING HEAD!!!!" who knows what im on about? =D

hehe mate was aaaaawwweeesome, angela gossow is a babbbbeeee
trivium put on a f*cking good show
tbh it was a shame arch enemy went first the mosh was fair ****ty for them, but still, i love every second of it
haha some dude passed out in the mosh next to me during arch enemy (1st up)
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
oh and btw...my mate got a few sips of one of the machine head guys whiskey, he threw the cup out and he caught it so he drank it =D
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
It was ****ing awesome!!!

Loved every second of it. Amazing night.

Anyone got set lists?...
you will fight death as you slowly realize...
I love the way this thread is infested with retarded metalheads.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by BLOODLETTING
It was ****ing awesome!!!

Loved every second of it. Amazing night.

Anyone got set lists?...

i can remember triivum went:
To the rats
Tread the floods
Fugue
Pillars of serpents
Depature (they shouldve played Like light to the flies instead...)
Entrance of the conflagration
Anthem
Becoming the dragon
Gunshot to the head of trepidation
Rain
Pull harder on the strings of your martyr

roughly in that order

Arch enemy played (from what i can remember)
My Apocolypse
Revolution Begins
Nemesis
We Will Rise
Blood on your hands
Burning Angel
+ more
Not in that order

Machine head (from what i can remember)
Halo
Imperium
Aesthetics of hate
Now i lay thee down or A farewell to arms (i forget which one)

Thats all i remember from machine head and not in that order
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Machine head opened with clenching the fists of decent. um i dont know the order from there but it was Halo, Imperium, Old, Aesthetics of Hate, something maybe here then closed with Davidian.

Did anyone else think that machine head nailed the Halo chorus? From you tube vids that i've heard they usually stink at it live but it sounded great at the Melb show.

Also LOL at that fat chick hah! i remember that now. she got held up for a few seconds then i remember seeing her drop down, that was great.

Also the machine head chants, my god... As soon as machine head finished a song everyone was chanting "MACHINE FN HEAD! MACHINE FN HEAD!" Also the same for trivium.. Arch Enemy didnt get much, if any chants.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by .arkness:.
Machine head opened with clenching the fists of decent. um i dont know the order from there but it was Halo, Imperium, Old, Aesthetics of Hate, something maybe here then closed with Davidian.

Did anyone else think that machine head nailed the Halo chorus? From you tube vids that i've heard they usually stink at it live but it sounded great at the Melb show.

Also LOL at that fat chick hah! i remember that now. she got held up for a few seconds then i remember seeing her drop down, that was great.

Also the machine head chants, my god... As soon as machine head finished a song everyone was chanting "MACHINE FN HEAD! MACHINE FN HEAD!" Also the same for trivium.. Arch Enemy didnt get much, if any chants.

not sure if you remember but during machine head, "Why are all these people crowd surfing while there's not music playing? Where did you learn to crowd surfing a f*cking offspring video?"
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm