Page 1 of 2
hello peeps

just thinkin... how do yous peeps persuade your parents to buy you a new guitar??????????

thanking you greatly

peace
what do bunny-shaped marshmallows have to do with this?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
getting a job and paying for it yourself.

Works like a charm.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Did you just call me a peep?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

I buy it myself or wait for christmas.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
It's not cool to walk into a guitar shop and have your parents pay for it lol
i called the vast majority of UGers peeps, but not in a rap way, its a trendy way of ssaying people......
Good grades in school.

OR If you're playing a Squier or equivalent, put your amp up to 10 and break the volume dial off.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
I used to love peeps.. bleh.. what was wrong with me?

Edit: Since when has peeps been a trend?
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by RageAgainst...
what do bunny-shaped marshmallows have to do with this?

Peeps are ducks. This newfangled bunny you speak of will cease to exist!!

And to TS, pay for it yourself, or at least half.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by demonslayer93

just thinkin... how do yous peeps persuade your parents to buy you a new guitar??????????

Not calling them "peeps" is a start

Sodium pentathol works rather well ive heard
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Peeps are ducks. This newfangled bunny you speak of will cease to exist!!

And to TS, pay for it yourself, or at least half.
not uh! they're chicks...and i like the bunny ones
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Beg and negotiate.

If neither get you anywhere then I do not have enough experience to dictate what to do next.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
i suppose you're still in high/middle school right? then i'd wait until a holiday or birthday and agree to pay for majority of it like 65/45. then again my mom thinks that spending 1000 dollars on an amp to upgrade is stupid
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Me-"I want a new bass for Christmas"
Mom-"What's wrong with the one you have?"
Me-"Nothing, I just want a new one"
Mom-"(sigh)...Fine"

Done and done.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by Shaned
i suppose you're still in high/middle school right? then i'd wait until a holiday or birthday and agree to pay for majority of it like 65/45. then again my mom thinks that spending 1000 dollars on an amp to upgrade is stupid

That's be intense, you'd pay for the majority, and they'd pay for the rest until you make the 110%.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
get a job i bought 6 guitars and im 15
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
I don't, i work and save and buy everything i need myself. They already feed and clothe me and put a roof over my head, why should they buy all my guitar gear/fund my hobbies as well?
Well, this is a little off topic but when my friend's parents are being a little harsh on him, he'll go to school and pick up an armed forces pamphlet and take it home. He just leaves it out for them to find. Rather ingenious if you ask me.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
YES ^ ^
so true.

and you cant really say you need a new one.
theres no way theyll ever understand.
buy it yourself.
OR
buy it yourself.

but you could always buy it yourself.
Quote by Bayonetwork
Well, this is a little off topic but when my friend's parents are being a little harsh on him, he'll go to school and pick up an armed forces pamphlet and take it home. He just leaves it out for them to find. Rather ingenious if you ask me.

what an idea!! cheerz mate!!!
Quote by demonslayer93
hello peeps

thanking you greatly

peace

Uuuhhh...get a job and buy one your own fucking self.
You ****in' get a job.

EDIT: If you're too young to have a job then you deal with it and play the one you have.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Shaned

1000 dollars is an assload of money. No one of sound mind should drop that kind of scratch at the drop of a hat. She's right to be skeptical.
Quote by demonslayer93
bunny shaped marshmallows????

Don't tell me you dont know the bunny shaped marshmallows !

Well, say its for your musical developmental skills and just ramble on about something, if theyre stupid enough they'll go for it
if not, get a job and buy one like the rest of us.
My parents would never buy me a new guitar.
1) I'm not rich
2) I'm not as spoiled as some people are; I'm somewhat spoiled, but not get whatever I want spoiled. I'm do whatever I want spoiled.

...unless it's Christmas or my birthday.
get 98% in all of your classes, then tell them you're thinking about art school
be consistent
Get good grades
Don't be an asshole (too much)
Get a job (unless you are too young)
Don't milk out the most expensive gear
Don't complain
I don't even shred
getting good grades and doing chores is usually a good way

or as stated before, you can use brute force and show them what their leader wants
I see no sign of fortress.
practice in front of them. show that you really love playing guitar. worked for me.
Le Parkour.

Any fellow Traceurs PM me!
get off your arse and get a job.

Although when i was given the choice between having private dental treatment for my braces, or a new guitar, i knew what i had to do!
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
1) GET A JOB

2) GET MONEY

3) BUY STUFF

its really that simple
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
dude man. just keep askin them. be really nice. try harder in school. like tell them you'll do anything. if they say soemthing like be more polite, do it, clean ur room, do it. just do whatever it takes. eventually after u keep nagging them, and they see that you have done everything they'll just buy you one to stop u from bugging them. Trust me, if u believe in yourself and you're sure that you want experience this craft, then you can do it. I remember like back in gr 8, i thought I would never get an electric guitar. I thought that i'm different than everyone else. no one I knew had a guitar. except for this one kid but his dad used to play in a band and works at a guitar store, either than that no one else i knew had one. but I just tried really hard and asked my parents so much. it's all about attitude, show ur parents that you really want one, but that you're not a spoiled little kid, but that you will actually appreciate it if they buy you one and say thank you and stuff.
Quote by skeptopotamus
1000 dollars is an assload of money. No one of sound mind should drop that kind of scratch at the drop of a hat. She's right to be skeptical.
well i mean for me to pay for it, she thinks i'm crazy that'd i want to do that...
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Page 1 of 2