Page 1 of 2
so far my encore strats 5way pickup selector has now become a 6 way selector (dont ask) and the only thing holding the strings in place is the fact that the tremolo is jammed in the cavity

thanking you muchly

peace
1. Hollow out your cavity and fill with favorite flammable liquid.
2. Light the bitch on fire
3. BEST EVIL LAUGH
lol
is this how you're planning to get your parents to buy you a new guitar? I don't think it's gonna work.

Either way, it's a bolt on neck so just slam it on the ground a few times it'll break off.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
play it on fire!!
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
hold it around the top of the neck and find a good wall. Swing away. or just sand the top coat down a bit and light it on fire.
Launch it out of a catapult, preferably a trebuchet, for that extra range. That will solve your guitar problems.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Some petrol, a lighter.. then while its alight, hold the headstock/neck and swing it onto the stage floor.. Or the wall if you're not onstage :-D
Try spinning it around your neck without strap locks.

Thats a good way to break your guitar and cause bodily harm!
Quote by demonslayer93
not so much destroy, more like inflicting damage upon it so far that it just usable lol

Kid, this is not the way to go. You have a guitar. There's some kid in Ethiopia who doesn't have any guitars, or food. He's so hungry.

So be thankful for the guitar you have, stop thinking about the guitar your parents won't buy you, and go eat a steak while laughing at that dumb little Ethiopian kid who has nothing.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Fix it to a wall, probably a fence. Soak it in gasoline. Get all your buddies to shoot at it with fireworks.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Take it into a guitar shop to try out a new amp, and play "Stairway to Heaven",
the shop owners will then proceed to sort out your guitar in their own way!!!
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK
well it all started wen i did a dive bomb and i heard a pop and watched the action gradually rise, i was scared, i opened the guitar up and the bit that connects the springs to the wood had been pulled out, there was a wire attached to another bit wich got pulled out bu a spring which wouldnt stay in place, i then turned my guitar around and found tha my selector now has 6 settins lol
You can go to heaven and offer it to some poor kid who can't afford a guitar

Or you can go to hell and burn it to ashes
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Bolt on guitars in general can take more abuse then a Les Paul or something. Spin around and fling it at a wall. Lighting it on fire would be cool too, but you really don't want to breathe the fumes, especially if its plywood.
Tie a rope around the neck, get a truck, and get someone to drag it on the pavement while you drive.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
C4
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Smack it around with your manhood.

So masculine.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
you'd probably be, er, less masculine afterwards, though. o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Douse yourself in kerosene, then light yourself on fire...

...while holding the guitar.

That'll take care of it.
what about strapping it to a USA TomaHawk missile..with "soul Power" written on it..lol..morelo style. then launching into, you know which country hehe.
Quote by budgetminded
France?!

haha....new thread.. "which country should the missle be fired toward?" lol
Quote by budgetminded
Then piss on your guitar, seriously drop your pants and pee on it.

I would if I was wearing pants right now.
. Nuke it
. Throw it to the ground, Kurt Cobain Style
. Burn it, Hendrix Style
. Sign up for WWE and use it as a weapon
. "Eat 'em and Smile"
. Surf with it. Preferably with an Alien.
. Grind it into powder and smoke it. and if u can, get high off it.
. Make some hardcore 'love' to it.
. Take it to the top of the Empire-State Building. You know where to take it from there.
. Smash it with another guitar.
. Sword Fight with it.
. Karate Chop it.
. Pokémon, anyone?
mail it to somebody all boxed up and well padded. Make sure they live at least 10,000 miles away. Then, tell them to etch your address into the body with a knife or something, and mail it back to you like that.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by 6DgOfInTb
mail it to somebody all boxed up and well padded. Make sure they live at least 10,000 miles away. Then, tell them to etch your address into the body with a knife or something, and mail it back to you like that.

isnt that how musiciansfriend.com do it though ? unoriginal
Quote by Epic_Name
I would if I was wearing pants right now.

If your not wearing pants thats one less step to take, go straight to Step "pee"

Your lack of pants disturbs me, however.

Please put some pants on.
Page 1 of 2