OK, what I'm talking about is do any of you guys build plastic models ( planes, cars, tanks, etc. ) It kinda sucks for me because I have to split my money between models and guitar.
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
I used to be when I was a teenager. The biggest thing I ever built was a 36" fully-rigged replica of the Cutty Sark. I also did a 30" fully-rigged replica of the Confederate blockade runner Alabama.
Hi, I'm Peter
Warhammer my extent of modelling
Fully painted 2000 point Nurgle army

Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
I have a few Warhammer figures, not done much with them though Not even free time for proper modelling, which is a shame cos you can get some awesome figures.
Quote by Joshrocker48
Remember Gundam?

Yeah....

tell me about it....
I see no sign of fortress.
I had a handful of tanks. 1/35 scale. Mostly USSR's, one german.

Good times. I still have them, just that when we moved, I packed them up and never got them out. Perhaps I should. I mean, I gotta put SOMETHING on my bookshelves.

EDIT: Just remembered! I have 2 german tanks. I have a Sturmtiger!

RARRR!
It's the chode of armoured vehicles.
Last edited by sashki at Oct 31, 2007,
I like to relax over the holidays and make a plastic aeroplane or two.

At the moment I've got a half done McDonnell Douglas Phantom sitting next to a complete EE Lightning which like pwns everything I've done before it. I'm 60's fighter jet daft!!

I'm embarrassed about my nerdy secret...