Which one do you guys reccomend? The 32 is class A single channel with overdrive, 30 watts with a 112 celestion, the V50 is 50 watts, class A/B, two independent EQ channels and i (Think) it has a master volume. Just curious of YOUR opinions, which do you think is the better value for the money?

P.S, dont tell me to go play them, cause i have.
it depends, how loud do you want to play because your going to have to crank the AB to get a good sound out of it.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
do they use different tubes? if so, that'd be another consideration, as the power tube overdrive will possibly/probably sound a bit different in that case...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ yeah, the 30watt uses el84's and the 50watt uses el34's.

if you wanna get powertube od, the 30 will be better, since 50watts is pretty damn hard to break up. they probably sound a bit different too, since they use different powertubes.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
uhm... love you too dave.

i really want my sister to get the v32, yes, mainly so i can play it whenever i want.
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Quote by UnsignedRecords
i really want my sister

Wow, we have a lot in common.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
i saw that you had the latest post... and just knew you were gonna pull that

Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Quote by UnsignedRecords
i saw that you had the latest post... and just knew you were gonna pull that

I was going to sig it but I don't have enough room .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
thank gawd. hahaha.
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ Wow I do a search looking to learn about the V32, instead I read about UnsignedRecords's sister.

Speaking of the V32, I played one in guitar center and loved it, unless you play large gigs I don't think you should have much of a problem with 30 tube watts. Just my two cents from playing it once.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
haha blame FUA

it's a really fun amp to play, i tihnk the 30watts is perfect for gigs and practices. mm.
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Quote by zeppelinpage4
^ Wow I do a search looking to learn about the V32, instead I read about UnsignedRecords's sister.

Speaking of the V32, I played one in guitar center and loved it, unless you play large gigs I don't think you should have much of a problem with 30 tube watts. Just my two cents from playing it once.

It should be fantastic for large gigs, even, I think. Plenty of headroom.
Those things get surprisingly heavy. Me and my friend played a '57 classic Strat through one, and definitely got to about Black Sabbath, maybe even Iron Maiden status...
I do beat the holy hell out of the strings, though. And knowing how to use an EQ effectively is important, too.