Page 1 of 2
Hey I'm looking for some easy guitar solos. I've only been playing for about 10 or so months so I want something simple but still sounds like a powerful solo.
Feed your mind.
Fade to Black Beginning solo
Welcome Home(Sanitarium) Beginning solo
Am I Evil solo bit in the beginning.
Master of Puppets First Solo
Orion Solo

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

i wouldnt try that one yet it got a tricky lick in the middle, you shook me all night long is an easy 1
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Floods
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Solo in Lip Gloss and Black by Atreyu. Really not hard, but if u cant play that fast, itll teach u a bit of discipline and help ur speed a bit. And maybe the solo in No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age. If u can do triple pull-offs, u should be set. Some new Chili Peppers has some easy but cool sounding solos.
Pretty much any Black Sabbath song. Also, the interlude solos from Sweet Child 'o Mine...I think the ones on Knockin on Heaven's Door are pretty easy, but I don't remember them perfectly.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
hotel california solo
Ive been playing for 7 months and i can play it
BUT divide it and learn bit by bit and master every part before you move onto another
The first Master of Puppets one is a great one to learn. There's also the solo to Punk Rock Song, which can be learnt and played at probably 75% speed at the 10 month mark. Depends how good you are, really.
pretty much anything by Dream Theater
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~

i wouldnt try that one yet it got a tricky lick in the middle, you shook me all night long is an easy 1

Try Fade to Black intro solo it's awsome! I've only been playing for 2 1/2 months and I can do it all right
Freebird is easy if your fingers don't get tired easy, you're good with bends, and can remember what parts go where.
fall back down by rancid. amazing sounding, super simple.

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
nirvana songs
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

No Doubt - Don't Speak
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
wake me up when september comes.

i mean what's the use of a solo when it goes only 2 notes?
smile
Green day has solos ?

Smells like teen spirit... hmmm there's probably a few metallica songs that is simple...Ive been playing for 5 months now and i can do some but try not to get carried away into the complicated stuff... just the easy solos.. its good to push yourself but dont fall over the cliff
Cowboys From Hell
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Irishman of the Laney Cult
Not exactly easy, plankermaxx
Gear

Guitars -
ESP V-500 w/EMG 81/85
Jackson Mark Morton Signature Primer

Amps -
Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 60 Head
Marshall MS-2 Mini-Amp

Pedals -
Line 6 PodXT Live
Blackstart HT-Dual Valve Distortion
More than a feeling- Boston

In the Bloom-Nirvana

Goin' Blind-Kiss... well just about all kiss songs really

Quote by Nomak1
Search button.

Do thats my fav. easy solo
Quote by Tapping_Ninja

Do thats my fav. easy solo

I dunno the sweeping section threw me off for a bit, so did the string skipping at 100 playing 32nd notes.

What songs do you like? Just trying to learn what someone suggests isn't really helpful if you don't feel it.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
A good fun solo to learn is 3's and 7's by QOTSA. When It first came out, it took me a little bit to learn, but it was worth it, I warm up with it everytime and its a blast to play.
best of you-foo fighters. although its not too easy on acoustic as it goes too high up the fretboard so if you have small hands (like me) its difficult.
Quote by Nivek88
pretty much anything by Dream Theater

Shut the **** up.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
the solo from embody the invisible by in flames, I've been playing just as long as you and I found it pretty easy to play, it fact, it's the best solo I can play. It's good for bends, alternate picking, vibrato and palm muting, it has it all.
Edguy solos usually.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Page 1 of 2