Page 1 of 2
The two undefeated teams in American Football, one the returning Superbowl champs. They play each other this weekend, and this is probably the most anticipated game of the year. Who do you guys think will win? Why? What do you think of these teams?
I really don't know who will win. I'm rooting for the Colts, but I haven't watched the Patriots at all this year so I dunno what we're up against. I've heard it's gonna be a game that's basically Tom Brady vs Peyton Manning.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
Quote by st.stephen
Go Seahawks!

I lol'd. That was funny...
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
I really hope the Patriots win. If they dont, I have to shave my head
blues....
I hope colts win, theres something about new england i don't like :s
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Colts. they're the team. MY team. I love them. Peyton Manning is better than any quarterbacks out there. Quick decision, excellent field vision, passes like a bullet, and he's got Dallas Clark.

Colts all the way!!!
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
Colts. they're the team. MY team. I love them. Peyton Manning is better than any quarterbacks out there. Quick decision, excellent field vision, passes like a bullet, and he's got Dallas Clark.

Colts all the way!!!

Yeah dude! I think Dallas Clark is so darn good, yet he is so underrated. He's just kinda hidden in Marvin Harrison's shadow....
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
Quote by CamPie
The two undefeated teams in American Football, one the REIGNING Superbowl champs.

i think that is what you were going for there.

but anyways i think/hope the colts win. the pats are good and all but i hate that they are running up the score on people all year long. and peyton manning is a football god
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
^hes getting bigger. and people starting to guard him now hahaha.

now it's reggie wayne and marvin harrison again while dallas clark gets all the defender's attention.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
1 - **** Tom Brady

2 - The Patriots will win, because despite having an excellent quarterbacks (as compared to Payton Manning), they also have Randy Moss.
I play guitar
there is an NFL thread guys. search please.
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
I think the Pats will win by double digits but I hope the Colts win. I hate the Pats, and not just cause of the recent beating they gave my Redskins. I mostly hate them cause of Bill Bellichik,he's a classless, disrespectful bastard. Great coach, but an asshole.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by ECistheBest

Colts all the way!!!

Brett Favre is way better!!! Packers are going to take it all the way this year!
I love Indy. It's gonna be a good game, but history shows that when superbowl matchups play the following year, superbowl losers most usually win. I can see bad calls, which turn out in favor your patriots though.
I have a feeling it'll be a blowout. Like everyone's getting so pumped up for this game, thinking it'll be one of the best matchups of the year... I'm not sure who, but one team is going to demolish the other.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
^right now, he is pretty good. i hope brett favre doesn't get injured and play the whole season this year. now peyton would have a record to break.

Quote by RentACar
I love Indy. It's gonna be a good game, but history shows that when superbowl matchups play the following year, superbowl losers most usually win. I can see bad calls, which turn out in favor your patriots though.

wtf r u talking about? they aren't superbowl matchups... they were the AFC championship matchup. and what happens on those? the winner wins. so don't give up the hope on peyton and the colts.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
The Patriots suck major balls.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I have a feeling it'll be a blowout. Like everyone's getting so pumped up for this game, thinking it'll be one of the best matchups of the year... I'm not sure who, but one team is going to demolish the other.

That is exactly what I was thinking. I really hope not though...
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
Quote by UTVol

but anyways i think/hope the colts win. the pats are good and all but i hate that they are running up the score on people all year long. and peyton manning is a football god

Who cares if they run up the score, why is that an issue. If teams don't like it then don't let them do it. The Redskins thought they were good and they might be an ok NFC team same with Dallas. Stop crying and take your beatings like men.
Why does it matter if someone runs up the score? Its a pro league i think the players can deal with it. And im a ravens fan so im not really biased, but i tihnk the Pats will blowout the Colts, this is like a no brainer for me. Tom Brady and Randy Moss are you kidding?! There amazing together theyd demolish anyone.
ED REED BABY
Quote by Kozy
Who cares if they run up the score, why is that an issue. If teams don't like it then don't let them do it. The Redskins thought they were good and they might be an ok NFC team same with Dallas. Stop crying and take your beatings like men.

I highly doubt it, but if anyone reads the yahoo forums there was a hilarious argument about that. The Redskins were talking about how disrespectful the Patriots were to them and all that crap, but if they can score that much on them then why not do it?? Maybe the Redskins should stop sucking.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
i'm going with patriots, cause they've beat all their opponents by like fifty points, and cause randy moss is the ****. peyton manning is annoying
Alright...so I have no idea who Randy Moss is. I've heard him, but what position does he play? And what makes him so good?
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
I hate Manning and the Colts for beating the crap out of my Broncos every time we meet, so I'm a little bias

But if the Patriots don't blow them out, then I hope it's going to be a good game like last year's AFC championship.

Next time they will meet in the AFC championship again (aka Super Bowl because the NFC sucks that much to compete with any of the Colts or Pats).

Edit: Moss was a wide receiver left for dead in Oakland until the Pats picked him up. Since then, 11 of Brady's TD throws are his. Basically a toss to Moss in the endzone is 99% of the time a TD, and he made some incredible catches.
Last edited by Paroxysm at Oct 31, 2007,
Quote by lushacrous
The Patriots suck major balls.

Yeah thats why they're undefeated. The Pats haven't even come close to losing. Every game has been domination for them. New England is gonna take a **** on Indianapolis's chest.

P.S. I'm probably biased because I live in Massachusetts...
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Quote by UTVol

Why is it that everyone is ragging on Tom Brady for trying to go for good statistics?

I didn't hear anyone complaining when Peyton Manning got 40+ touchdowns during the 04-05 season. They had scored at least 40 points in 5 games straight.

I want the Patriots to win. Although I don't really like the Pats, I HATE the colts.

Besides, the Patriots have quite possibly on of the best offensive lines in NFL history.
Quote by Paroxysm

Next time they will meet in the AFC championship again (aka Super Bowl because the NFC sucks that much to compete with any of the Colts or Pats)..

Jaguars FTW!
it's a battle of two football teams that are too good for their own good. upon kickoff, the universe will implode.

but seriously, the patriots will win in a close victory.
Too bad they can't face off in the Superbowl...at least we know one of them is gonna be in the Superbowl.

To the person who said the Pats have a great O-line...I think it's gonna get defeated by the Colts' D-line and the pressure they cause.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
i forgot about Bob Sanders. just because of him, Pats will be shut down completely.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Very hard decision as I have a strong dislike for both teams but I'm wanting the Pats to win because the Colts lead my teams division (TITANS!!). Should be a good game and I hope it to not be like so many other supposed good games that end up with a 28 point difference at half time.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
I dunno, I'm just gonna watch the game as a football fan watching the two best offenses of our day, and the two best quarterbacks of our generation. Tom Brady is just on fire though. I mean, I like the Pats, but I dislike Bill Belichick. This is offset by my awe for how fucking amazing Tom Brady has been this year, however. However, my awe for Brady's on-the-field skills is matched by my awe for the Payton Manning commercials. He needs to be in EVERY commercial, the guy is coo.

I'm a Packers fan, so I'm just going to watch them both, enjoy a hopefully good game, and then hope we lose in the playoffs so we don't get embarassed by either team in the Super Bowl. The NFC is lose this year.

As far as in-depth analysis:

Pats Offense vs Colts Defense: If Tom Brady has time, he's going to find an open receiver no matter what. However, the Colts d-line has some great pass rushers and they might be able to pressure him into throwing somewhere he doesn't want to. If they can force Brady to get rid of the ball quickly, they might be able to hang with them.

Colts Offense vs Pats Defense: The Colts are just as explosive as the Patriots in the pass game, and they probably have a better, more consistent ground game. Although Maroney is good, I think the Colts will have a better day on the ground.

I hope it's a shootout the likes of last year's OSU vs Michigan game.
Last edited by pratt121 at Oct 31, 2007,
I'm personally going to the pats to win, its not that I hate the colts i just think that Mannings over-rated yeah hes good but calm on man and cause Randy Moss is the man.

Pats > Colts but

Go Lions
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by pratt121
As far as in-depth analysis:

Pats Offense vs Colts Defense: If Tom Brady has time, he's going to find an open receiver no matter what. However, the Colts d-line has some great pass rushers and they might be able to pressure him into throwing somewhere he doesn't want to. If they can force Brady to get rid of the ball quickly, they might be able to hang with them.

Colts Offense vs Pats Defense: The Colts are just as explosive as the Patriots in the pass game, and they probably have a better, more consistent ground game. Although Maroney is good, I think the Colts will have a better day on the ground.

ur analysis is awesome. but u forgot Bob Sanders. he will stop everybody with a football.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Patriots are definitely a better team than the Colts are this year, but these games always have some kind of surprise to them. Personally I think that the Patriots will win because now they can win a shootout. They used to not be able to hang with the Colts in terms of offense but now they can because Tom Brady has weapons named Randy Moss, Donte' Stallworth and Wes Welker.
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Quote by RedSox_o4
Brett Favre is way better!!! Packers are going to take it all the way this year!

RedSox_o4, you're my kind of guy

I'm going with the Patriots. I used to hate them, but god damn, they are unbelievable this year.
Last edited by Pookie6 at Oct 31, 2007,
Quote by ECistheBest
ur analysis is awesome. but u forgot Bob Sanders. he will stop everybody with a football.

Well, yeah, he's the difference between the great run defense the Colts have shown this year and the abysmal defense they showed last year. That's why I gave the ground-game advantage to the Colts both defensively and offensively.

It all depends on whether or not they can get to Brady, if they can they'll win, if not, he'll make them pay.
Page 1 of 2