I just changed the strings on my Standard Strat and the tremelo is way off the body of the of the guitar and I can't get the guitar in tune. I need the tremelo on the body of the guitar can someone please help....
tighten the springs.
Can some1 make a tremolo FAQ sticky? About 50 ppl every day ask this question about FRs mostly. But same thing applies to all trems.
Quote by qotsa1998
tighten the springs.
Can some1 make a tremolo FAQ sticky? About 50 ppl every day ask this question about FRs mostly. But same thing applies to all trems.

To tighten the springs you tight the two big screws in the back right?... If so then this is not working for me... Unless I have to tighten them a lot...
I bet it's not a tremolo "problem" at all....you probably just need to stretch the strings. Also, you probably bought a higher gauge than was previously on the guitar.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
I bet it's not a tremolo "problem" at all....you probably just need to stretch the strings. Also, you probably bought a higher gauge than was previously on the guitar.

Yes I bought DR's and they are 12's... The Tite-Fit's.... I didn't mean to buy those I wanted the blues ones.... Oh well..

I did have D'Addario 10's on before this... I have an extra pack of those should I put them on?