Need a good pedal to record with my band just an EP. Is this pedal good? Im worried only about it sounding toooo digital because i hate that. Would it be possible to make the tone on this good? Or any comments or feedback on this pedal???
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
I peed while riding down a little slope in a trolley.

Because I'm so hardcore.

Quote by J Lock
No.
Wrong.
Yes, your opinion is wrong.

J Lock Likes The C***
POD's are nice. Many if not most pro players use at least one line 6 product in their rig, so anyone who is going to shut them down can go to hell.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Yeah im probably gonna go with it
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
I peed while riding down a little slope in a trolley.

Because I'm so hardcore.

Quote by J Lock
No.
Wrong.
Yes, your opinion is wrong.

J Lock Likes The C***
Do it.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Just be sure to tweak like crazy and experiment with the output modes as a lot of complaints are due to using the wrong output mode for the application they are using.

A friends band recently recorded an EP, they had a good studio with quite a few nice amps. I spotted a jcm800 and a vox AC-30 when I was having a nose and in the end they prefered the sound of my pods Treadplate model to real deal valve amps and the owner of the studio was suitably impressed. In fact enough to go out and buy a podX3Live for the studio.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by halikus
Just be sure to tweak like crazy and experiment with the output modes as a lot of complaints are due to using the wrong output mode for the application they are using.

A friends band recently recorded an EP, they had a good studio with quite a few nice amps. I spotted a jcm800 and a vox AC-30 when I was having a nose and in the end they prefered the sound of my pods Treadplate model to real deal valve amps and the owner of the studio was suitably impressed. In fact enough to go out and buy a podX3Live for the studio.

+1. If you know how to use it it's a great pedal.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD