i watch that occassionally. sometimes its interesting and sometimes it sucks.

ill record it.

Jack my swag
Why would that be awesome. All those "Ghost Investigator" shows are complete bullcrap. Everything they show as "evidence" is either too obscure to make out as anything in particular or too easy to fake to believe. If they ever caught real undeniable proof of a ghost on film, you'd hear about it in the news first and you could spare yourself the wasted time. These shows are about as "entertaining" and "real" as Survivor or any other crap reality show.
They're just a mile away from me, I should go find em and scare em ****less.
I watch that show. It has it's ups and down but I have to get to sleep for my THREE tests tomorrow. I've been studying for hours.

EDIT: which means no, I probably won't be watching it.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by SkyValley
Why would that be awesome. All those "Ghost Investigator" shows are complete bullcrap. Everything they show as "evidence" is either too obscure to make out as anything in particular or too easy to fake to believe. If they ever caught real undeniable proof of a ghost on film, you'd hear about it in the news first and you could spare yourself the wasted time. These shows are about as "entertaining" and "real" as Survivor or any other crap reality show.

meh. it can be entertaining at times. some of the places they go are really cool.

Jack my swag
Quote by SkyValley

This show is less about finding ghosts, but more like debunking places that are said to be haunted. More often than not they find nothing. Tonight they are doing it LIVE, with LIVE cameras on their website. They are at the Waverly Hills Sanitarium, where last year they captured footage of a 3 foot tall 'apparition like thing' on a thermal imaging camera.

It's interesting, even if ghosts aren't real.

But meh, if you think it's boring, then that's your opinion and I'm not going to try and change it.
"The poor didn't want this one."
I'm watching it now but i can't stay up till 3am, school tommorow.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
yea im gonna watch

theres also this radio show at ten thats supposed to be cool
its on 1190 am or something I forget.
Oh shit. I read that as Ghost Humpers.

Needless to say my excitement was short lived.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by pancakes
Oh shit. I read that as Ghost Humpers.

Needless to say my excitement was short lived.

I am watching it right now, but im not paying much attention to it.
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!