This has definitely been done before I know. Nevertheless I wanna make a hobo shirt. Basically I pick a white shirt and put dark coloured patches on it. Of course I won't use red or yellow because it will look gay. I think I'll use black, purple, dark blue, brown - those dark colours. So do you guys think it's a good idea? Which part of the shirt should be covered by patches?
peanuts and beers
is this a halloween costume or a shirt you'll actually wear? cuz if it's something you're gonna wear put yellow and red to look gay...
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
i have an idea for clothes

WEAR SOME, YOURE NAKED!
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
dude i said i won't use yellow or red cuz they will make the shirt look gay. and yes it should be a shirt i actually wear.
peanuts and beers
just ask this guy

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
dude no offense... that just sounds stupid
if your going for people looking at you and being different, go for it cause itll probably satisfy your needs
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
You know, if you do it right, it won't look to bad. As a designer, I say sketch it out, pick out your fabrics carefully and don't f*ck it up.
Oh noes!
hey who knows~they might all be wrong! the public might love it

never try never know
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
ChaoticVengence, fosho, MayDay, please fu<k off. your posts are completely irrelevant.
peanuts and beers