I was wondering if any one here has one? Is it really worth $165 for a jacket?
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
My mom really likes that shop. I mean A LOT.

Edit: I say no, any article of clothing above $75 is too much for my taste.
Try $400+ for a decent one!
BASSES

Yamaha RBX270L Custom Fretless
Traben Tribal Sun 5 L
Fender Custom Jazz Bass L

EFFECTS

BOSS DD-7
BOSS OC-3
BOSS RC-2
BOSS TU-2
Tech 21 Sans Amp Bass Driver DI

AMP

Yorkville XM200 Combo
the answer is no, unless you feel its neccessary to spend money to look cool

yes because the North Face is very cool...
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
You haven't check out the Eddie Bauer(sp) catalog have you. 165 is nothing for a decent jacket.
epic7734
those jackets aren't worth it. im not really into that kinda **** but i can tell you that some nice leather or if you're into this stuff a sports jacket/blazer, they look nicer and last longer.
Lifetime warranty means that you probably won't have to buy another jacket for a long time, so yes.
I found an authentic Italian leather jacket at Good Will for $6. No lie. I did a background check on the manufacturer and everything, it's real. There are a few scuffs around the seams but it's hardly noticeable.

So it looks like I win.

Also, I've never heard of North Face.
A good jacket (new) is usually going to cost at least 150, maybe more.. I think that it's a good investment.
If you are buying it to be trendy or whatnot then absolutely not.

If you want to climb Mount Everest - or just want to stay really warm - getting one of the good North Face jackets will pretty much have you set for life.
Welcome to BUCKETHEADLAND

Last edited by Colonel Sanders : Yesterday at 10:54 PM.
I've got like 5 because my bro gets pro-deals on them, and I'd say they're worth it. For snowboarding, they're nice jackets to wear underneath a larger one, or just to wear around. Also check out marmot.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
The North Face are great jackets, and certainly do their job well, but they do tend to be overpriced.