Hey, quick question, when stacking an 'A' cab on top of a 'B' cab is it necessary to take off the castors?
and does it matter mixing cabs? it says in the Marshall handbook you have to use two of the same cabs? ie. 1960A & 1960B? or is it okay as long as the ohmage is correct?
My Gear:
Jackson RR3 + Bill Lawrence L500XL

Sennheiser EW500 Wireless
T-bone EWS wireless
IbanezTS9
MXR 6Band EQ
Ibanez WD7
Decimator

Peavey VK100
Epiphone ValveJunior
Kustom Quad100DFX 2x12
MicroCube!
Marshall 1960A 4 x 12
Doesn't the B cab have little holes on the top of it for the casters to fit into it?
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Quote by xTJx
Doesn't the B cab have little holes on the top of it for the casters to fit into it?

Yep, was looking at them today.
Quote by xTJx

ah cool yeah, i was thinking it was along the lines of something like that! probably gonna get another cab next month. STACK!
Don't know what cab to get yet though, no way il be able to afford another 1960 lol any ideas for cheap ish cabs? (E200-E300)
My Gear:

T-bone EWS wireless
IbanezTS9
MXR 6Band EQ
Ibanez WD7
Decimator

Peavey VK100
Epiphone ValveJunior
Kustom Quad100DFX 2x12
MicroCube!
Marshall 1960A 4 x 12
You need another cab?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
You need another cab?

ah yeah lol for bigs gigs and such itd be nice, getting more of those recently
and it'd be really handy to have a cab at home so i'd just have to bring the head home to practice on! Been looking at the Peavey cabs, and the harley benton ones on thomann....dirt cheap but look pretty crap
My Gear:

T-bone EWS wireless
IbanezTS9
MXR 6Band EQ
Ibanez WD7
Decimator

Peavey VK100
Epiphone ValveJunior
Kustom Quad100DFX 2x12
MicroCube!
Marshall 1960A 4 x 12
might as well just save and buy a marshall or maybe look for one used they sell pretty cheap probably especially over there in england
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Syn Harvest
might as well just save and buy a marshall or maybe look for one used they sell pretty cheap probably especially over there in england

dude..look at my sig....im irish
and yeah, i just remembered i know someone selling a 300 watt randall cab for 300 quid...hmmm..
My Gear:

T-bone EWS wireless
IbanezTS9
MXR 6Band EQ
Ibanez WD7
Decimator

Peavey VK100
Epiphone ValveJunior
Kustom Quad100DFX 2x12
MicroCube!