Just scored a 77 ibanez(silver series) in great shape.Came with a case also.I guess its time to try electric for a while.Any starter amp recomendations?I play acoustic but really have,nt played electric very much.
A 77 Ibanez? You mean an Ibanez made in 1977, a JEM77 or an RG770?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Made in 1977.Im not sure what model it is other than it says silver series on the neck.Not up on electrics.
Oh. Would that be a telecaster copy? Could you snap a picture maybe? Either way, if you got a '77 Ibanez in great shape, then it's a good score.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
IIRC, the Silver Series were Ibanez's strat and tele copies. Like most 70's-80's Ibanez, they're damn good guitars.

For an amp, depends on what music you play. I'd recommend a Valve Junior for anything from blues to hard rock. Pretty tough to beat for the price.
Thanks,other than a couple of small dings it looks new.Dont care much for the tan color though.Ill check that amp out Jason.It came with a case that is made to fit so I guess its older too.