Okay, I did a search on this, and the results weren't really definitive. Is there a cable that provides better tone than other cables, I don't really give a crap about warranty.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Im checking out these two

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/George-Ls-PreMade-.225-Cable?sku=153802

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Pro-Co-Lifelines-Instrument-Cable?sku=330500

and they look pretty good, does anybody know if they are better than monster, or if there is any difference in tone and clarity between them?
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
boy those solid cables sure are expensive.

and wow, there aren't many members on tonight, I was hoping for more perspectives on the issue.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

I have George L (non premounted) and I find them amazing. I strongly recommend them!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Planet Waves cabels are good for the money. I use cabels by a small english company called Lynx. Simply the best cabels that I've ever found. Low-oxygen cores with gold-plated jacks. Shielded and all that other good crap. Not sure how easy they are to find outside of the midlands area though.
i was thinking about some cables myself, how do the cheap £8 planet waves classic cable compair to their £18 custom cables? and is there any difference between the nickel and gold plated jacks? and how would these compair to the likes of monster cables? right now i use the cheapest crap i found when i first started playing, iv now upgraded the pickups on my epi l/p and use a marshall dsl401 so would i be better with good cables or will the sh1t ones do just as good for home play?
^probably not that big a difference, i think most of its in reliability, like say a monster cable may last a fair few years, whereas a cheap £4 cable from the market will last maybe a month?