My dad randomly bought this guitar off my someone at his work today for like $100 and gave it to me. Its obviously some cheap off-brand, but the guitar actually plays really nice, and looks nice too. It has a Licensed Floyd, which kind of worried me, but it stays in tune surprisingly well. I'm just wondering how long everything will last. Anyone know anything about them or the quality of their stuff?

Pics to come, my sister has the camera.
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
wut is a luthier? im assuming it has to do with the luthern church
How old is your sis? If she's doing what I think she's doing, get the pics and post them here. **** the guitar.
^ i agree
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
Quote by TJM2482
How old is your sis? If she's doing what I think she's doing, get the pics and post them here. **** the guitar.

Awesome
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by TJM2482

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that made my day,

id say you should get it somehow dated, relatively, that will tell you how long your stuff has left to live, electronics will crap out after medial use, the floyd rose, who knows.
It was Halloween, I couldn't haha. But either way, it'll be a project guitar so I'm gonna swap out the pups and electronics soon and maybe get a Schaller Floyd when the current one craps out on me.

Pics:

Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
Definitely. Its a tad on the heavy side, so it makes me wonder what kind of wood it is. Maybe mahogany? The top is just a veneer. But yeah, it sounds pretty nice too. The pickups aren't bad, easily better than stock Ibanez pups.
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
thats a good looking guitar dude, $100? thats pretty awesome
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional