hey i kinda feel like listening to other peoples band but i dont wanna go through the "promote your band" thread cause half of them aren't even worth listening too. so just hit me up with your band if u wanna, ill crit for you if you want me to
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
You've probably heard of them, my band is Metallica but I died, we have a myspace check us out!
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
*reported*

the promote your band section is there for a reason... this thread is pointless.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Doolittle
Click the sig for some awesome Jazz/Cartel influenced RAWK

Doolil' does everything he can to promote his messy, jazzy lo-fi punk.

Which is good.
Quote by European Son
Doolil' does everything he can to promote his messy, jazzy lo-fi punk.

Which is good.

Well bitches don't know about our punk rock band!

Quote by Doolittle

That's the spirit, promote the sh*t out of them!
Disarm Goliath

My band, a sort of modern take on classic metal if that makes any sense

Old school vocals *i.e no screaming, just a clean voice*, with harmony guitars, furious drumming and some punk and thrash influenced riffing.
Quote by JackFlash19
Sig check, EP is almost done and we just won a $1k Halloween BOTB this past weekend

i can see how you guys won battle of the bands, pretty slick
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Quote by ozzy102691
i can see how you guys won battle of the bands, pretty slick

thank you sir Wasn't easy though, there some stiff comp. A band called rigby thought they would win by playing all covers and 1 original....They even covered freebird. They were a good band, but nonetheless, a band that played someone elses music the whole night. I wasn't impressed. Then they got pissed off bc they lost and insulted the bar owner. Bad idea...
myspace.com/therandy101 (me, Yamaha5638, Fender1618)
myspace.com/frottagesucks (me, Yamaha5638, and some other dude)

randy didn't give us credit yet for the randy 101, and we've changed the name to Necrotoaster. we'll have some pics and songs up soon. i know you'll think "dude they suck", which is because of two things.
1) randy (fender1618) has not yet grasped the concept of timing and rhythm, seriously. if you think you can help him, PM him por favor.
2) we suck.
Quote by Doolittle
I know about your punk rock band
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown