could be a slogan, saying, commercial itself, newspaper add ANYTHING

my example is

could've had a V8
this Ad that ran in the 90s advertising AYDS, some pill for soemthing, but it was a horrible title for a medicine. as you can imagine...it didn't sell well
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Head On apply directly to the forehead!

...and repeat
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
the worst commercials ever to come into existence are by a longshot any sort of furniture advertisement. on every single one i have seen, the camera is ****ty quality, the sound is ****ty quality, its stupid furniture, they have cheesy music, and cheesy people talking in fake-o voices and ****ing pisses me off.

/rant.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
Gayest and I quote

"I can choose any celebrity's nose I want, but I have to have fries with my combo... how about a baked potato, salad, or chilli"

Audience applaudes

"This is america people"

Some random person: "He's making more sense than the Governor"

Voice-over guy: "Having only fries with your meal... that's wrong, but you can get more at Wendy's"

WORST AD OUT NOW
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

Nad's Gel anyone?

-MM
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Powerthirst! It'll make you'll be good at BEAR-BLASTING (rahh!!); A sport you'll invent because you'll be TOO ENERGETIC FOR NORMAL SPORTS!!

I love those.

But the worst ones are the Empire commercials and the Mark Jacobson Toyota commercials.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Taco Bell commercials make me want to kill a baby. The are seriously an abomination of everything that is good in the world.

I'll have a bourbon.
That advert for the alcoholic drink, where a bloke throws some rubbish into the sea, and the rubbish comes flying out at him. This then leads into some apocalyptic water-based punishment, as pretty much everything that sunk in the sea comes flying out, like ships and all.

I was wondering what kind of epic movie that advert was for, and then right at the end they showed a shot of the bottle of the drink. I sulked for hours.

I wish I could remember what the drink is.
Quote by mr moustache
the worst commercials ever to come into existence are by a longshot any sort of furniture advertisement. on every single one i have seen, the camera is ****ty quality, the sound is ****ty quality, its stupid furniture, they have cheesy music, and cheesy people talking in fake-o voices and ****ing pisses me off.

/rant.

Especially for the shitty local stores.
There's a rock radio station that has billboards that have a very skanitly clad woman's ass and the slogan "Now turn US on!" on it. It's rather bad.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
omg hotdog warmcat! say avatar!!! lmao...

lol the enzyte commercial with the guy and the hose and Bob. its on full blast then slowly lessens to nothing like himself. lol
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
The hot pocket commercials.

All the do is sing the phrase "Hot Pockets" once
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
There are radio ads for this stupid HD Radio thing that are seemingly required to play at least twice every commercial break. Those piss me off.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Those Vaxhaul/Opel adverts with the puppet things those 'Come on!' things. Uurgh.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Quote by Dragforce92
Gayest and I quote

"I can choose any celebrity's nose I want, but I have to have fries with my combo... how about a baked potato, salad, or chilli"

Audience applaudes

"This is america people"

Some random person: "He's making more sense than the Governor"

Voice-over guy: "Having only fries with your meal... that's wrong, but you can get more at Wendy's"

WORST AD OUT NOW

OMFG, I agree 200% wendy's sucks in all it's entirety. It is the worst fast food resturaunt.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by 6DgOfInTb
Powerthirst! It'll make you'll be good at BEAR-BLASTING (rahh!!); A sport you'll invent because you'll be TOO ENERGETIC FOR NORMAL SPORTS!!

I love those.

But the worst ones are the Empire commercials and the Mark Jacobson Toyota commercials.

HUMP-CATTING! SIMILAR TO BEAR BLASTING!

Yeah Mark Jacobson annoys the hell out of me...of course, you do know that those only play in NC in the areas around Raleigh right? Chances are nobody else has heard of them.

Possibly the best and worst commercial ever? http://youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I don't know if this is the worst commercial, but it's definitely the shittiest.

Warning: In Chinese. No subtitles.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=51vtQLydDxs

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
PSP is a pile of ****, they should just stop wasting more money on advertisements and give it up. Sony ****ed up big time this generation.

I like my psp...

Im on it right now heh
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Quote by lushacrous
Head On apply directly to the forehead!

...and repeat

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Not head on:leave my forehead alone you scary bastard that stuff just freezes your forehead!
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!