This is my high school's Spirit Week, and tomorrow is "Rock Star Day." (In case you don't know, Spirit Week is the homecoming week of a high school, with each day having a different theme for students to dress up as or whatever (ex. pajama day, movie star day, retro day, wacky-tacky day).)

I'm deciding to participate tomorrow, and need some tips on my last-minute costume.

So far I have:
-a black afro wig
-a red bandana
-tight jeans
-a dark grey Aerosmith shirt

Any other suggestions of things that I could find around my house?
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
a guitar?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
a guitar?

I lol'd
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Beware!Criminal
This is my high school's Spirit Week, and tomorrow is "Rock Star Day." (In case you don't know, Spirit Week is the homecoming week of a high school, with each day having a different theme for students to dress up as or whatever (ex. pajama day, movie star day, retro day, wacky-tacky day).)

I'm deciding to participate tomorrow, and need some tips on my last-minute costume.

So far I have:
-a black afro wig
-a red bandana
-tight jeans
-a dark grey Aerosmith shirt

Any other suggestions of things that I could find around my house?

Haha your costume sounds like the way i used to dress daily back in 10th grade...yeah, good times, cept my hair was just long, no afro. Get some Aviators though, thatll complete the look, and maybe some kinda leather wrist band or something.
Impressively large amounts of cocaine.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
We had a Rock Star Day for spirit week at my school this year. A kid was walking around with a bass guitar.
definatly take a guitar, today i dressed up as elvis and took my guitar and got to play it all day!!!
Quote by Gunpowder
This article just proves that we should never underestimate the deadly potential of baked goods.

Quote by Gunpowder
This, my friends, is the quintessence of average Pit-goer's thought process & logic.

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
I hated spirit week. It was so stupid. Then they forced us to go to a pep rally at the end of the week.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by StreetLight3989
I hated spirit week. It was so stupid. Then they forced us to go to a pep rally at the end of the week.

Emo kid. I'm calling it.
Well, for my rock star day, I dressed up as Angus Young. That's an easy outfit.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
Quote by StreetLight3989

You suck!
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
For our Rock Star Day last year, I went as Jimi Hendrix with an afro wig with a brightly colored bandanna around it, a bright green guitar t-shirt with a long-sleeved striped shirt over it, a pair of tight, bright blue pants, my dad's old earth shoes, and a psychedelic peace medallion I made from clay. I also carried my guitar around most of the day, as did everyone else who owned a guitar.
You people's schools sound interesting....at my school, even a mufti day is a stretch.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by soul_power
a guitar?

Actually, I will have one, since I have jazz tomorrow.

Quote by hug a llama

Ahaha. Quoted.

Quote by AngusX
Well, for my rock star day, I dressed up as Angus Young. That's an easy outfit.

My friend said something about doing that. I think one Angus Young is enough..
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by kyurah
Emo kid. I'm calling it.

that's not emo..maybe slightly antisocial, but not emo
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

If you dress up like Immortal, you're bound to have the best spirit week costume.

Edit: I remember our Rock Star day. Everyone had an afro wig and a top hat. A couple people had fake mohawks or "faux-hawks" if you will.
666 BRO
Quote by stringmagician
My school had Italian day

yea, fuckin gay

The highlight of this year's spirit week was the "color war." Each class has to wear a different color. Yeah.
Quote by Quintessence153
The highlight of this year's spirit week was the "color war." Each class has to wear a different color. Yeah.

I had that too, but that makes sense because it's actually school spirit

also, my classes diferent colors were white, light blue, grey, and dark blue

pathetic

but not as pathetic as forcing the whole school to show Italian pride because the school is infested with deigo clubheads

I have nothing against Italians, but these kids are deigos
i wish my school had a rock star day, i would definitely take my guitar. i prolly would wear the clothes i regularly wear though, i guess they are rock star-ish enough.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"