I've heard good things about The Lovely Bones and I might want to use it for 12th grade English project, but I think it might be a chick book....

comments?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Well it sounds like The Lovely Boners which would definitely not be a chick book. So I'm gonna go with no.
It's a chick book, but that really shouldn't mean anything to you if you want to read it read it
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Anything with the word "lovely" has to be a chick-related thing.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
pfft just go with The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Hell, I'll even tell you the theme:
You get some nice slacks, you get laid.

Well do you want to read it? Then go nuts.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
I like sports, beer and barbecued meat, I thought it was a great book
Hey, my girlfriend just lent that to me and I haven't read it yet, but the first page the main character says she died a "horrific murder!" Apparently, the book is about a girl who's narrarating from the afterlife, watching what her family goes through and stuff. I dunno, doesn't really strike me as a "chick book." Seems like you could apply that kind of story to yourself... I mean, unless it starts talking about periods and boyfriends and such, which, considering the bitch is dead, probably wont happen.

Maybe we should both read it and discuss, eh?