got a used dkmg with the licened floyd. didn't come with the nut locking blocks, so i tried to use my WAY old ofr locking blocks, but they're about .5mm too wide. so then i went to stewmac.com and their measurements for the replacement blocks show that they match my current lock blocks, not the Jackson nut size.
also, is there a place to get the rear electronics cover plate? cuz i don't have that either

hahahaha
Man, there's actually different sizes for those? Guitars kinda suck like that sometimes. I'd say just buy the whole nut piece for like 10 dollars on ebay, it's a screwdriver kind of job and might be a lot easier that actually finding a block especially for a Jackson trem.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
Quote by HavokStrife
Man, there's actually different sizes for those? Guitars kinda suck like that sometimes. I'd say just buy the whole nut piece for like 10 dollars on ebay, it's a screwdriver kind of job and might be a lot easier that actually finding a block especially for a Jackson trem.

+1. Look on ebay. However, have you looked at some new FR string lock blocks? The fact they are old could be an issue. OR perhaps the ones you're trying are the odd sized ones. I think Jackson uses FR nuts, so an OFR nut lock/clamp should fit.

For the back plate: http://www.fretsonthenet.com/ImJax.htm Very nice guy, and makes really nice stuff.
Quote by CJRocker
+1. Look on ebay. However, have you looked at some new FR string lock blocks? The fact they are old could be an issue. OR perhaps the ones you're trying are the odd sized ones. I think Jackson uses FR nuts, so an OFR nut lock/clamp should fit.

For the back plate: http://www.fretsonthenet.com/ImJax.htm Very nice guy, and makes really nice stuff.

thanks CJ, i just sent him an email. looks like he's got exactly what i need