has anyone beat the last boss battle?? the devil went down to georgia?? i cant beat it.. its really hard
I haven't gotten there myself, but when I do I'm sure I'll be raped. But before that, I'll be pre-raped by Raining Blood xD
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
I beat everything on hard without fail, then on expert slash beat me and now I am stuck on the last two songs of the final tier.
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
I cant beat the last battle. I wasted everything else but I just cant seem to beat that guy. I can never get the attack stuff so he always does and I lose. Kinda pissing me off. Expert btw.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
i still have raining blood, cliffs of dover, and number of the beast left. raining blood is easy until it ****s on my head with the hammerons.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
I five starred every song on Expert my first time playing...

I don't get all this "OMG GH3 IZ HARD LULZ" nonsense.

ps, i'm full of ****, for those that don't pick up on it
Spiral Out
I'm stuck with on Raining Blood and One, always so close but then just can't do it.
one was the easiest for me because you already have full starpower by the time you get to the solo.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Raining blood was quite tough for me, I dont know why, likely cause i had played for 3 hours by that point. So after I had a shower I raped that and then raped one first try with no star power. I had the 4x multiplier the whole time for the one solo. I took a look at my hand half way through and was just stunned. Kind of like an out of body experience
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
I'm playing on expert, everything else has been fairly easy, but Lou is a pain in the ass.
666 BRO
does anyone know why they dont let you play Devil went down to Georgia, except for career. Its ****in bull**** that you cant play it in quickplay or multiplayer.
I'm getting killed by Lou on hard after getting dominated by Raining Blood for two days.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I still haven't finished Slayer and Metallica's song on hard. Dunno why but I just can't nail the hammer ons. Though I can do Through the Fire and Flames really well on multi player.....weird I know.
i need real help. and the GH3 website doesnt help.

I CAN BEAT MORELLO! i play everything perfect! i get battle power and i use it on him but that bitch keeps beating me.

what am i doing wrong?
holy **** i bet that song is epic to play on expert... i cant wait to get my hands on this game i want it baaaaaddd
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Pabli7o

I CAN BEAT MORELLO! i play everything perfect! i get battle power and i use it on him but that bitch keeps beating me.

what am i doing wrong?

Does it show him playing on easy? That's what mine did (I was on hard) making it literally impossible for me to beat him. I just reset my system and it worked.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
anyone want to lend me 70 bucks? i already have 20 haha
mmm idk now that u ask me. Ill see whem i get home (im at school). but my part is really easy, his has more notes and its a bit longer than mine. he can be on hard and I on easy?
idk i only tried 3 times
Thanks anyways!
raining blood and devil went down to GA were the only ones i had trouble with. if you have trouble beating Morello or others in battle mode, my advice is to play smart. look at their note chart and activate your power when they have a lot of notes. i was activating it as soon as i got it. but if you think strategically, you can beat him.
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
Quote by Pabli7o

what am i doing wrong?

tom morello owns everyones soul when it comes to guitar. you should probably stop playing guitar hero.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I'm going to sound like I'm bragging here, but I'm sad because when I play online, people quit mid-song because I keep doing perfect or near perfect on the song Expert BTW
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
5* all set list songs on expert except the last 4 (4 stars each)

And how the crap do you beat lou?
Its insane! I can't beat him...
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Yes!! I beat Lou a couple hours ago on Expert. Now to go back through and get 5 stars on each song. I must say, they picked two good bosses, I like Morello, I like Slash.
666 BRO
So everyone knows...this is my first time ever playing GH. I bought a PS2 off my friend JUST to play it!

now i cant beat lou on EASY =/ but just like morello...it'll take a couple more times to beat him.

The slayer song is craaaaazy!

FIXED
Last edited by Pabli7o at Nov 2, 2007,
^ Morello... not Montello. -_-... Yesh, Raining Blood is ridiculous.
666 BRO
I got a tip for Lou
All you need is for your first attack, make sure it's a whammy attack, then just use it RIGHT before he starts his massive amounts of green notes right after you get the attack.
Insta-Kill, then you gotta play the 2nd part of the song lol.

It was HARD, but rewarding when I actually beat it
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
Quote by Kankuro
^ Morello... not Montello. -_-... Yesh, Raining Blood is ridiculous.

haha montello is my homie from HS haha i got it right before.

Anyways.... is it slowly transforming into a GH3 post? naaaaaaaaahh
so i bought it last night... right now im on"one" and i thought raining blood was insane... i beat that on my second try but the fast solo on "one" is impossible i was getting so pissed at the game haha i wanted to throw the controller at the tv >=( which is why im not taking a little break, and the thing i hate about one is you have to wait through like 3 minutes of easy **** to get to the hard stuff which makes me angry cause the solo is the only part i have trouble with