okay so we all know about Napster getting introuble for sharing songs for free. Now you have to buy music files off napster and other networks (iTunes.etc..) i think it's completely stupid in my mind. as if the record companies and bands don't make enough money off of concerts, and the cd's that do get bought.

well anyways, they also hit up the sharing of Tabs online for free. and many sites have been shutdown because of this. But a lot of sites are still out there and have figured out how to get around this problem i guess. thank god!! lol.. i don't see how letting people know how to play a song on guitar/bass/piano/drums can effect the money flow to the record companies and bands. I bought the Guitar Tab White Pages books. and they don't have a lot of songs that i want to learn and by going online to look up tabs makes it easier to learn some of my favorite tabs, not to mention my music teacher had to stop teaching us some good songs because the school wont let him since it's considered 'illeagal'. now we have to learn dumb songs that are so easy!!

as if that wasnt bad enough now they are trying to attack the sites that post up lyrics for free, saying its considered piracy because you're stealing lyrics from songs when you should either buy the cd's to get them or get a lyric book. well some cd's dont even come with lyrics and those lyric books are just like the tab books, they dont have everything. well its dumb because anyone can just listen to a song on the radio over and over again and in no time can learn the lyrics. it just makes it easier to go online and search for them. i dont even know what goes through their heads. it's like they just try to get money off of everything.. soon they will be charging people who sing their songs out loud or the radio wont be free anymore. god some people are just dumb!
The RIAA is a bunch of greedy bastards. They don't care about the artists, only their wallets.
Quote by Masonpwiley
The RIAA is a bunch of greedy bastards. They don't care about the artists, only their wallets.

Since when was that new?
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by SemiCharmed
okay so we all know about Napster getting introuble for sharing songs for free. Now you have to buy music files off napster and other networks (iTunes.etc..) i think it's completely stupid in my mind. as if the record companies and bands don't make enough money off of concerts, and the cd's that do get bought.

well anyways, they also hit up the sharing of Tabs online for free. and many sites have been shutdown because of this. But a lot of sites are still out there and have figured out how to get around this problem i guess. thank god!! lol.. i don't see how letting people know how to play a song on guitar/bass/piano/drums can effect the money flow to the record companies and bands. I bought the Guitar Tab White Pages books. and they don't have a lot of songs that i want to learn and by going online to look up tabs makes it easier to learn some of my favorite tabs, not to mention my music teacher had to stop teaching us some good songs because the school wont let him since it's considered 'illegal'. now we have to learn dumb songs that are so easy!!

as if that wasnt bad enough now they are trying to attack the sites that post up lyrics for free, saying its considered piracy because you're stealing lyrics from songs when you should either buy the cd's to get them or get a lyric book. well some cd's dont even come with lyrics and those lyric books are just like the tab books, they dont have everything. well its dumb because anyone can just listen to a song on the radio over and over again and in no time can learn the lyrics. it just makes it easier to go online and search for them. i dont even know what goes through their heads. it's like they just try to get money off of everything.. soon they will be charging people who sing their songs out loud or the radio wont be free anymore. god some people are just dumb!

fixed
Quote by Masonpwiley

+1
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
So whatcha gonna do about it?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
So whatcha gonna do about it?

well we are forming this ug missile silo for world domination, maybe we can get artists to support us lol
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
You're a little late.

This was a big issue almost a year ago.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Pretty soon they'll be taxing us for the air we breathe.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by raindropsXroses
Pretty soon they'll be taxing us for the air we breathe.

JERK! Don't give them any ideas
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
JERK! Don't give them any ideas

Hold your breath and you won't have to pay taxes anymore.

Interpret that how you like.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
If we use weapons of mass destruction to get free tabs... Dick N' Bush would jump all over us man...

Or then again, they might not... i mean, N. Korea and Iran aren't getting bombed to hell... so maybe it's not a bad idea cuz we didn't **** bush's dad, and we don't have any oil...

FREE TABS!!!!!!!!!! *launch*
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."